Chapter Twelve - Alexader

Wendy gave me her number yesterday after we went out to eat at the dinner. She texted me today.

Wendy: U wanna go 2 the 4th of July party at Trey's?

Me: Yea, sure.

I'm bored out of my mind so, I call up one of my old friends on video chat.

"Wassup man!?" Simon says to me. He has black hair and green eyes. He almost always has a smirk on his face. He was running back on the football team. He was my right hand man.

"Hey. Nothing much, you?"

"Ugh... my dad is making me do extra training to get me ready for tryouts, even though he knows I'm bound to get on the team."  He rolls his eyes, dramatically.

Simon's dad makes him work harder every year for tryouts. We all know he will get in because he does every year. Every year he is either the running back or wide receiver. His dad is the mayor. That gets him a little farther on the football team but he has talent too.

"So, you met any hot girls?" He asks with a smirk and I scoff.

I swear sometimes I think girls and football is all he thinks about.

"I've only met two girls. One of them is my neighbor and the other is some dude's girlfriend. My neighbor's name is Wendy, the other girl's name is Carol. Oh I forgot to mention, Wendy is my girlfriend." I say, grinning like a fool as I said that last part.

"Dude, that fast? I thought you didn't move that fast. What does she look like? She must be fucking special." He says.

I blush and say, "I don't. She has brown hair and blue eyes. I don't know dude, I have a good feeling about this girl."

"Man, you are so whipped. She must be something."

"She is." I state.

* * *

Sorry about these last few chapters being short. The next chapter should be longer.

As always, vote, comment, share, and/or follow me.

If you haven't already, check out my new book, Mend My Broken Heart.

I swear, I can not seem to make this chapter any longer, I tried, I really did.