wrong

So im Beyonce and as usual im at home watching my sisters. Im basically they're mother, its crazy im barely passing my classes and I pay most of the bills. I take care of me and my other 6 sisters and my brother, im 16 and a Junior. In my school there are 2 senior years so we leave at 20. My parents are hardly ever home they are either always at work of somewhere running from their problems. Well me and my brother Mj, we are super close. I fight any bitch he got a problem wit and he take care of any nigga I got a issue with. We act more as parents to them them our actual so called "parents" do. Our parents are into sex trafficking and the drug business. Then rape and beat me both my mom and dad, he rapes and beats her, then she turns around and does it to me and Mj. My dad rapped us both sometimes my dad forces me, mom, and Mj to have threesomes because he sells porn to all his industry partners and shit. My mom tries she doesn't mean to hit us but her fear and anger just clashes and she needs someone to take it out on. Sometimes my dad makes my mom beat us my dad even rapes my sisters. Mj tries to stop him but nomatter how strong he gets he's still to strong for Mj. He raps my other brother Johsay he's only 10, he doesn't like it but we have all got a custom to the beatings. I drop my sister off in the lower part of school kids under 8 all get taught together. Its really hard because I have a boyfriend and we've been dating for two months, he keeps pushing me to have sex with him and right now sex is the very last thing on my mind. My brother has this girlfriend and she's really pretty but he isn't ready and she has him wrapped around her finger. He is fragile the only person he really opens up to is me, I only open up to him. I don't trust anyone but my brothers and my sisters. Johsah has a girlfriend to but he recently had his first rape with mom and he is pretty closed off with everyone except our group. I know mom doesn't like to hit and rape us, but dad said if we dont do what he says he won't hesitate to kill all of us one after one. He thinks of me as his other wife and if he found out about Lyndall he would die. Lyndall abuses me too, but at this point I just start to lay there and take it. Maybe this is what I deserve who knows. Nobody knows what Lyndall does to be its been going on everyday for a month in a half. Mj doesn't know but he's getting closer to finding out everyday. Me, Mj and Johsah all work jobs. Me and Mj work at foot locker while J works chipotle at the food court. On the weekend Mj works at sonic and I work at PINK. I have another sister the same age and she works at Victoria Secret. My 15 year old sister work at Baskin Robins. We can't really put 1000% into work because everytime the babies cry mom and dad ran to us calling every 5 minutes. I suppose you want to see my Kids or sisters, me and Mj refer to them as our kids.

This is Miomi Taylor Knowles

I would die for any of my sisters or brothers we've been threw to much for us to not stay close. We all all very protective of eachother my Mimi is 11 months.

 We all all very protective of eachother my Mimi is 11 months