Icy Pest-Hunter X Hunter

Both Yejin and Areum are assassins and specialist. Yejin's nen ability's similar to both Pakunoda and Palm. It's called Kaleidoscope it allows her to easily see everyone along with hear them so long as she has come into contact with them while Areum's nen focuses on ice or cold things. Most think her as manipulator or conjuration even a transmuter. In this Areum is 12. This takes place in the chimera arc. Jun was turn into a chimera ant and serves under the king as one of his Royal guards.

................................................

3rd POV
In tears Areum looks away from both Gon and Killua.

"She was supposed to meet us here but," Areum trails off seeing the place soak in blood. "They found her just like they found Kite."

"We don't know if they're dead," Killua speaks placing a hand on her.
"Killua's right both Kite and Jun are still alive we just have to find them," Gon smiles optimistic as per usual.

...........................................

"Your name?"
"....."

With a frown a certain butterfly continues his speak. "You are to stay near the king and the human girl do anything to harm our king and you will die late bloomer."

"Understood."
....................................................

"Jun? Areum questions outloud astounded by the sight in front of her. Yejun wore a black kimono with a floral pattern. Her hair in a spiral of red pass her cleavage. Embedded in her back are wings.

"Your friends won't be able to kill our King. We live to serve him," Neferpitou says as she continues to tend to Komugi.
"G-Gon we ca-" Areum is cut off by Gon's grim expression.
"Take me to Kite," Gon orders.

.........................................................

"Do you ...... Think that Gon will be okay?" Areum questions Jun who merely stares at Pitou's back until she was no longer in her sight.

"Humans," Jun shakes her head in disapproval. "If he does die we can just bring him back as a chimera ant."
"How can you say that with such ease?" Areum questions her.
"He won't die I am certain of that but he will be surprised on to what has happen to his friend," Jun says the last weird in such distaste.
"Does that mean ..... That Kite is dead?" Areum asks in hope it not to be.

"Just by speaking with you spikes that rebellious nature of a human in me that my king and his other subordinates work so hard to control," Jun sighs placing a hand on top of her attire as if clutching something dear. "And the queen you've taken that he has cherished in not only mind but heart will need to be return. If only I had seen those responsible for it. Tell me where is she? Where is Komugi?"

Areum takes a step back as the nen around Jun begins to grow in a menacing sense.
....................................................

"Do you feel that?" Killua questions as Palm halts in her place. "That's in the direction of Gon and Are-"

Covering one eye Palm looks ahead shock. "Jun is alive and from what we can tell plans to end Areum."
"We don't have time to hide her. We need to stop Jun," Killua sums up heading that way despite his shaky legs. Once the two reach there they find Areum to be unconscious.

"I only want Komugi. Give her to me Palm," Jun narrows her eyes on her ignoring Killua as he checks Areum. "She's breathing and uninjured. I expect my Queen in just as well as shape."
"What do you want with her?" Palm demands taking a step back every so often.

"I seek to please my king. I want my king to be happy with the women he loves," Jun answers bluntly to which Killua scoffs and Palm chokes.
"Love?" Palms says outloud questioning the idea of the King in love.
"Everyone has someone or something they love. To keep them away from each other is torture enough but to continue to keep them apart is a far worst punishment," Jun states placing a fist gently towards Palm. "You do love someone don't you Palm?"

"Don't listen to her she's lying to you!" Killua shouts waking up Areum.
"Ki-Killua?" Areum questions shock in tears then hugs him. "She said she wouldn't kill us if we just give her Komugi."
"How can you be so sure she'll be safe?" Killua questions. "How do you know we'll be safe?"

"You're still alive aren't you?" Jun retorts then crosses her arms. "Honestly just because I died once didn't mean my urge to care for Areum's heart was erase."
"Areum's heart?" Palm questions to which Jun nods.
"Jun you meanie! You promised me you wouldn't die," Areum cries punching Jun who just lets her.

"Well I lied to you obviously. I mean I am always putting your well being first which is why I must return the King's heart," Jun turns glaring at a certain Pest, "What a pretty little butterfly to bad you were selfish." Areum freezes each Pitou with the location given to her by Jun. Killua snapping out of his angry act he watches as Jun crushes each little particle of Pitou.

"There's our dear brother," Jun smiles sitting criss cross as Meruem aka the King approaches them with the last Pitou. "I found the missing piece." Landing in front of her Meruem looks over at Komugi then walks up to Palm who held Komugi. Frozen in place Palm's legs began to shake in fear. "It's okay Palm," Jun assures her as she takes Komugi in her arms and hands her over to Meruem.

      ......................................................

"Where will they stay?" Areum questions as she sits on a hospital bed. Her wounds left her legs in shock. She'll have to stay over night for over overworking herself.
"On my home. I'm sure my family will be happy to have them take my place," Jun answers.

      ....................................................

"Hello Illumi," I smile in the direction of Illumi and Hisoka. Illumi's bloodlust gave him away.
"Big sister Jun," Alluka hugs me.
"Go with your big brother Killua Alluka I have to stay behind for a bit," Jun answers smiling down at Alluka. "I won't take to long I promise."

"Leave it to Jun she's really strong," Killua assures taking Alluka from my arms.
"See you at the hospital and say hey to Areum for me," Jun waves off. Just as they leave Hisoka latches his nen onto her. "Hmmm? Bungee gum?"

Slung over to them Jun falls onto Hisoka's chest only for Illumi to snatch her from his grasp. "You really do want to die," Illumi says ready to kill Hisoka as birds around them fly away only to be calm by Jun's arms around him.
"Now now Illu why would you kill him when he's dead to me?" Jun questions smiling in his arms.
"You've changed your look," Hisoka hums ignoring her not so hurtful statement. "But still a icy heart pest."

      ....................................................

"So what triggered your memories?" Killua questions as he stares at Areum who's helping Komugi walk towards Meruem to whom wore a bow tie.
"Areum's confession," Jun answers leaving Killua to wonder what Areum confess. Jun then approaches the two as Meruem and Komugi say their vows. "You may kiss the bride."

Lifting Komugi in his arms Meruem pulls her in a loving embrace then walks away. Just as Jun was to leave strong arms pull her into a protective hug. "Thought you weren't going to make it," Jun smiles relieved as she turns to face her late guest.