Careless Part 2 of 10

Ye POV
"Sorry I couldn't meet with you all earlier," I apologize holding out a present," But I was trying to figure out what gift to buy you."

"You bought me a gift?" Li Zhen questions surprised.
"It's your birthday isn't it?" I question then state,"Consider it a gift from both Areum and me."

"I always wondered are you and Areum ..... Dating?" She questions.
"No why?" I question.
"Well it's just that you two are really close," Shan Cai cuts in.
"Ah well we grew up together much like Shan Cai and Chen Qing so we're like family," I explain.

Nodding her head with an oh sound she nods.

"So where is she?" Shan Cai questions.
"She still gets lost easily so I should probably go find her. You two go on ahead without me. We'll meet up in a few yeah?" I question them.

Nodding their heads I take my leave.

Areum POV
Lost in my world of music I finally end my lesson for the day when I notice my phone ringing.
(Thaw_Hearts:The phone The phone is ringing)
I answer the call to be greeted with shouting.
"I've been trying to call you for the past three hours Scooby where are you?!?" Ye shouts over the phone.

Nevermind my eardrums exist.

"I'm sorry look I'm leaving now I'm about to meet up with Shan Cai and Li Zhen," I reply seeing them walk in a building.

Li Zhen's holding her birthday cake Shan Cai made her.

"Hey Shan Zhen," I greet approaching."I apologize for my tardiness ... Ijustgotsocaught up.... Withpianolessonsand ... And ... And I wasn't sure ifIwasgoingto make it so I told Yetodeliverour present to you," I gasp for air.
As I do Shan pats my back.
"Breathe Areum it's fine the important thing is you showed up and Ye gave her the presents," she assures
"R-right," I blush in embarassment as I look down,"Oh right I should text Ye to tell them where we are," With a quick text she replies with be there in a few.
"Is everything fine Areum?" Shancai questions.
"Just call me Ari and everything's great Ye should be here any minute," I announce.

The sound Ye's name seem to brighten Li Zhen's day.
"We should take pictures," Li Zhen announces.
Nodding my head we take a few pictures together.
"A litte bit to the right," Shancai directs.
"Like this?" Li questions.

Doing as said we couldn't get the cake in the picture.

"Can't get the cake step back a bit," Shancai replies.

Stepping back Li drops her cake and falls in Ye's arms.

Ye POV
Should I say a pick up line?

Hmmmm

Nah

"I'm glad I caught you. You really could've been hurt," I smile helping her stand."You're not hurt are you?"
"Thank you and no my legs are fine," Li replies.
"I'm so sorry I should've help," Areum frowns.
"I'm sure there's nothing you could've done if anything you would have fallen with her you're as clumsy as when I was a kid," I point out.
"You're right oh but her cake we should go get it," Areum says turning our heads we see F4.

....

Si is covered in the frosting of what remained of her cake.
Poor cake had the unfortunate luck to fall on a tacky narcissistic dunce.

"You again," Si glares.
"I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to do it," Li replies sad.
"If apologies worked, then why would we need the police?" He glares.

Obviously blinded by rage to not notice Areum's and my presence alone.
Offering to help him clean up she goes to wipe his cheek only to be thrown to the ground.

There's my cue

"You really shouldn't treat anyone in such a way Dao Ming Si," I glare as I help Li up.
"Uh thank you," Li assures me leaning more into my arms as we stood up.
"That's not nice she didn't mean to drop the cake on you she just tripped and it fell out of her arms," Areum spoke angry jabbing a finger at him.

I know she's mentally regretting it as she's also thrown to the ground.

"Tch like I care to hear your explanations how long have you been here for Ye-Jun?" Si glares.
"Just as long as you F4 members I just prefer not to let my presence known unlike you I don't like to intimidate others," I glare helping Areum up as well.

Taking Li and Areum away from me Shancai speaks with them.

"Yet you show your presence now? Could it be that you're scared of us? Or perhaps you're in love with one of them? Could it be that girl who threw her cake on me?" Si questions now face to face with me.
"I show my presence to you now because I've decided to speak with them and I won't put up for anyone who bullies my friends. .... Now as for fear does it really look like I'm scared of a stuck up rich pineapple haired tacky shoe wearing jerk who didn't even bother to apologize for breaking something as simple as a phone? Well does it?" I question completely ignoring his absurd accusation of this love he speaks of.
Leaving I make sure the girls are okay.

Bittersweet Misadventuresजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें