Accidentally In Love-Artist In The Making Part 1

In this Ye-Jin and Areum were old friends who haven't seen each other in quite awhile after a big dispute between the two while Areum's an old friend of Chen and helps out.
........................................................
Areum POV
"Chen?" I question seeing her in my white dress.
"Areum? What are you doing here? Don't tell me you're friends with that jerk of an idol too," She huffs.
"No I came here as a guest from an invitation by a friend, but they're not here. What are you doing here? I thought you were getting married. Your father called me to keep a look out for you," I sigh.

"Please don't tell him I'm here I've been getting chase all around and this idol guy stole my first kiss and I just didn't want to get married without knowing ab-"

"I get it you're having one of those days. Now sit down," I force her to sit.
Doing each others make up I hear the door open.

Next Day

"Fangfang," I greet her with a hug.

"Chen this i-"

A crowd came hoarding in like cattle.
"Fangfang. Areum is there something interesting over there? Lets go take a look," Chen says only for Fangfang to pull her back.

"We better not get involved."

"Why not?"

"Listen, there are four popular guys in our school. Be careful when you talk about them," I warn her.
"The first one is a gentleman, Gu Nanxi. Who was elected as the president of the council unanimously. As a student who has won many awards, he has lots of admirers.
He's not only good in his academics, he's also good at sports. He dominates the basketball court and the grades list. His killer move is his smile. No matter how strong his opponents are, as long they're hit with his smile, they will feel powerless and be disarmed instantly.
The second one is the school bully, known as the devil of Ming de, Li Yiyang. Rumor has it that he is as shallow, vulgar, and capable of anything he even befriended Ye-Jun someone quite the opposite of him. Anyway all the students are afraid of him except for Ye-Jun. Remember never to look into his eyes for more than three seconds, or ....."
"The third one is Yejun Noe a weirdly honest yet mysterious art fanatic. He never spoke to anyone until the devil himself approached. Now he speaks, but not to many since she's close friends with the devil. People are scared to approach him unless they're buying her artwork, because of her odd taste and the mystery of Yejun's gender he has many admirers. Possibly as many as the most popular guy in the school," I sigh shaking my head.

"Speaking of which the last one is the number one popular guy in the school, an idol with countless fans."

"Situ Feng?"
"Qingqing, do you know him?"
"Are you his fan too?"
"No way! That good-for-nothing jerk!"
"Jerk?"

"Fangfang. Hwan. Make a guess. Do you think I can hit that jerk with this potato chip?" Chen plots as she held a chip.
Pulling her hand down Fangfang makes a face."Qingqing, please do not mess with Situ Feng."

"He has so many fans in this school."
"You just transferred here."
"Don't you want to stay here?"

Eating her potato chip we watch Nanxi and Situ fangirls surround them. "Fangfang. Areum, is that Lin Yiyang and Yejun Noe?" Chen questions.
"Yes, now lets get out of here," Fangfang walks us towards the exit.

"Situ Feng"

Lin's voice

Turning Situ looks over at him.
"Your fiancée is there. Why don't you look after her?" Situ questions.
"Fiancée?" The fans question. Waving at them Chen smiles awkwardly.

"I saw it on the internet yesterday that he was kissed by someone. But the woman ...."
"No way."
"Is that the woman that kissed him."

"Actually he kissed her not the other way around," Yejun spoke up.
"And how would you know Yejun?" One of the fans question.
"I was there gorgeous," Yejun winked at the fan causing them to blush.
"I don't have a fiancée. I don't know that person," with that Situ leaves as Lin huffs.

"I'm furious."

Walking away we run into a group of certain divas. "You again?" They question in unison.

"You are really obsessive. You even chased him to school. What will you do this time to harass Situ Feng?"

"She's not chasing him. I asked her to transfer here. We were supposed to meet yesterday, but she left early. So let her be Xinya," I frown covering for Chen.
"Who are you to speak to the goddess members?" One of Xinya's girls question me.

"I am Areum Hwan. Idol. Lone wolf and ready to show your true horns false goddesses. Unveil your disguises or I will," I answer simply pulling my hood down. Gasping the two avoid my gaze except for Xinya who's eyes widen.
"There's no disguises here little demi. You should really keep an eye on her," Xinya spoke practically staring into my soul.

After threatening us I ball my fist.
Just as I was tempted to hurt her Chen throws her chips on them.

Such a waste of food

"Oh no. I'm sorry. It's hard for a civilian to control our emotions. How much do your clothes cost in total? Anyways it's the first day of the new semester. You should wear new clothes. Consider it as my gift to you. Or charity."

"You're rude," Xinya huffs looking away from us.

"What's going on?"
"This girl doesn't belong here."
"I don't how she got into our school."
"I'm a student of this school."
"She really is."

"I can vouche for her as well," I turn to look at the said males. Eyes widen they nod and quickly leave knowing me. Then as I turn back I look at their expressions with an amused look."It's ashame your money couldn't buy you three manners. You should learn I'll expose you false goddesses. For I am the one and only Goddess in this school. Areum Hwan. Rap goddess. Your words have no power over my own," pushing a few strands of my hair to the side we walk pass them.