Artist In The Making-Part 3

Ye POV
"Let's be friends," Lin offers while I sat beside him.

"Hi I am Zhang Fangfang, Qingqing this i-"

"I know he's Lin Yiyang and he's Yejun Noe," Qingqing spoke up. Walking away Lin sighs.
"I look forward to seeing you both around campus," I smile at the two holding a hand out.

Shaking it Chen smiles back.

"I heard you were running errands for people. I was wondering if you could buy some art supplies for me. Your delivery runs are far more efficient then most."

"S-Sure just give us the list after lessons," Fangfang nods.
"Yejun!" Lin shouts earning a sigh from me.
"I'll see you both around. Also I thought you were pretty brave to kick Situ Feng. He was incredibly furious. I wish I could have been there to see it myself," I nod at the two then leave.

With lessons over Yiyang scares two girls away then leaves as well. "Here's my list and thanks," I nod showing her I just paid them.
"No thank you Noe," Fangfang bows.
            ...............................................

"Guess you didn't need my help after all," I whistle as Chen finishes kicking one of Lin's lackeys. Chen nods over at me as I drag the lackey over to the audience. Just as I'm about to leave Lin drags me off to a more private part of the place. Letting go of me he punches the wall beside me.

"Why'd you interfere?"

"You think I'd let you sabotage his performance?" I question leaning against a wall.
"You're supposed to be my friend," Lin glares in front of me.
"And you're supposed to tell me things like this," I answer."I know you like that shi-bal mee-cheen-nyun."
"Don't you dare call her that," He kicks me.

"You know I thought I had a friend, but I lost her because of my stupid choice and now I don't even have you as a friend consider it punishment," I thigh kick him (Think of how Levi kicks Eren)."You may be the devil but you have no power over me." Kicking him again he drops to the ground. I simply walk up to him, grabbing his locks I stare right into his eyes. "Your eyes never worked on me because we have a similar look. Something many fear. Atleast I used to think so now ...... You're just a waste of air Lin. Chasing someone who isn't worthy. Such a waste."

"What are you gay?"
"Bisexual actually."
"Yejun that's enough let go of him."

"Now you speak to me? Areum really?" I question looking over to her.
Arms cross she shrugs."Didn't know you bullied your friends."
"I don't have friends," I reply letting go of Lin.
"Do you want one?" She questions holding a hand out.

"I'm fine being alone, don't you have a duet to focus on?"
"Are you jealous of my friendship with others?"

"No. You know I don't do jealousy. I do art and right now you're almost a masterpiece. You're just missing something," I tilt my head to the side.

"And what is that?" She questions understanding the joke.
"Smile," I answer.
"You were always the bitter one," she sighs shaking her head.
"I guess you could say I'm an artist in the making. You were always the sweet one," I yawn.

"Wanna leave?"
"Yeah."