Love 020-Not In Reality Saber

In this Yejun and Areum transfer to Quing University.
      ....................................................
Ye POV
"What is this game?" I question entering the cafe.

"It's called A chinese ghost story it's a role playing game."

"Well I do roleplay," Areum looks over at me," ..... And he does .... Whatever he does which is retro gaming."
"Well deal with it. I've made you both avatars in the game already. You're spouses in the game. I'm sure you can figure out the rest here," Chie our manager hands us our laptops then leaves.

My laptop is orange while Areum has a red one. In the game Areum goes by Li Jie and I go by Chao Chun.

"Weird role play."
"Weird names."
"Yeah."
"Loser chooses warriors look."
"Your on."

     ......................................................

My avatar has dark blue straight hair with yellow eyes and robes that consisted of blue and white while Areum's avatar has black wavy hair held in a high ponytail with red eyes and robes that consisted of black and red.

"How long have you two been in here?"

"I live through virtual tech now leave me be," I spoke not once averting my eyes from the screen before me.
"It's a bit unhealthy. I should have never left you unsupervised. Where's Areum?"

"Over here!"

"What the? That's it you two are going outside!!!! Without technology for a day! Understood!!!"
"Huh wait ow ow atleast let m-"

3rd POV
Dragged by the ear out Chie huffs arm cross.

"You two shower now we've somewhere to go."

"Which is?" Ye questions ear red from the drag.

"We're going to Quing University today which is where you two should have been."

"But m-"

"I'll give you them back tommorrow your capacitors may have fried."

"Then let us go buy them at the store near school grounds. If for whatever reason we don't call you it may be because of the idiot here," Areum points over at Ye who heads to the showeroom.
"No you two need fresh air go visit Jun's uncle," Chie orders.
"Uncle Lang loves me!" Jun chirps remembering Lang runs his own vr arcade industry/gamer business rival only to one other company.

     .......................................................

"Lang!" Jun shouts jumping into his arms.
"I heard you both went god mode on the games recently," Lang chuckles lightly placing Jun back down.
"Well not really but Jun has," Areum tilts her head over to Jun.
"Yup! Have any you want us to test out?" Jun questions.

"Well yes come," Lang takes them to a back room where gamers all around are on their computers while others are on game consoles of all kinds from retro to prototypes yet to be released. "Beat saber is favorite of our employers I'm sure you'll both enjoy this one. Who wants to go first?"
"I do," Areum steps up.
"Here you go," Lang says placing the headset on her along with the controllers.

"You can go on how to play if you want or go to expert right a way," he says as she looks at the settings. After two hours of going through the game Areum finally piles up the courage to go expert mode (The first vid up is her song of choosing). Done Areum decides to call it quits and pass the controllers over to Jun who eagerly accepts the equipment. Under the same process as Areum, but at a quicker pace Jun decides to go expert mode as well.

"Done!" Jun chirps placing the controllers down then removes the head with his hair in random directions.
"Messy hair," Areum rolls her eyes fixing Jun's hair like a mother, but to others would seem like a lover's touch. As the two walk out they see a certain male.
"Hey Xiao where you heading?" Jun questions as he stops in his trails with a glare.
"Do you perhaps have any new games?" Xiao questions Lang ignoring Jun who sighs and turns her back to face Areum.

"Of course," Lang smiles.

     ...........................................................

Oddly enough Xiao places his controllers down in utter despair. He was unable to defeat the highest score of Beat Saber much to others astonishment. "Who made that score anyways?"
"Jun did," Lang answers then places a shoulder on Xiao. "I'm sure if you had spoken with her he'd have help you though you'll see him far more."

      ...........................................................

Thud

With a heavy sigh and books about Jun is quick to gather his books, seeing the scene before them two certain females jump in to help. "Thank you both," Jun smiles over at the two. One in particularly lovestruck while the other's in awe.
"Oh uh you dropped these too," the lovestruck one spoke up.

"Thank you. I'm Yejun by the way," he introduces himself.
"I'm Bei Wei Wei and this is Zhao Er Xi," Bei answers. "Your one of the best gamers I know."
"I take it you're a great gamer too. Do you by any chance have that new roleplaying game?" Jun questions.

"You have the game too?" Bei questions.
"Not really my style but Aruem enjoys the game though we were introduced to it not so long. I have quite the journey to go in order to reach the top but I'm sure it won't be long that is if my laptop is given back to me," Jun admits.

 I have quite the journey to go in order to reach the top but I'm sure it won't be long that is if my laptop is given back to me," Jun admits

Clearing her throat Zhao interrupts the gamers talk. "You seemed to be in a hurry was there somewhere you wanted to go?" She questions him.
"Oh uh yeah would you be willing to help me out?" Jun questions them.
"Anything! What is it?" Zhao questions enthusiastically.

"I'm new to the campus so I still need help around. Can you tell me where the guy's computer department is?"