5. On Tour?

Malia POV

I'm sitting at the counter in the kitchen thinking about my day with the boys yesterday when the doorbell rings and seconds later Elay comes into the kitchen sitting beside me.

So what's the plan for today?

How about staying in today and watching some Netflix?

Sure, it's been a while since we've done that.

A while, we did it three days ago.

For us that is a while sweetie. I can't help but laugh. She's right tho, we're not really the most athletic girls you'll ever meet. We go to my room and decide to rewatch the Harry Potter movies.

~ three hours later~

I haven't been able to focus on the movies that much, not that I have to cause I've seen them so many times I can recite them by heart. I've been thinking about Jack and Jack the entire time. It's really sad that I'll never see them again. Suddenly I feel something or rather someone pinch my side.

Mal is something wrong?

No, why do you think there is something?

Well you've been very absent today.

I guess I've been a bit absent today. I can't help it, I just keep thinking about Jack and Jack. I had a really good time yesterday and I know I'm never gonna see them again but for some reason my mind seems to keep wondering to them.

You have their numbers no? I nod, why don't you text them?

You're crazy right! I bet you they've probably already deleted my number.

If you don't try, you'll never know. At least you still have me.

I do and that's all I really need. I say while putting my head on her shoulder.

I know what you need she suddenly yells and gets up. You and I are going into the city and are going to go to a bar and meet some new guys. I bet you within minutes you'll have forgotten al about those Jacks.

Seriously E, I'm not going through some break up. I don't need to go meet new guys.

Then do it for me, I need to meet new guys and you girlfriend will be my wingwoman.

Sure, c'mon let's go.

Gilinsky's pov

J and I are in Paris at the moment and while Johnson is talking to our manager my mind keeps wondering back to Malia. For some reason I can't stop thinking about her. I had a really good time with her and I know J did too. I just wish there was a way we could see her again. I'm pretty sure she's not coming to any more dates of the tour, mainly because she didn't want to come to the show in Brussels in the first place. I could always just text her or send her a snap. I'm just gonna sent her a snap, we'll see if she replies.