32

jeongin pov

i am now 7 and a half moths, or 30 weeks, pregnant. i passed all my exams and now it is chan's graduation. 

my stomach is huge but i don't care that it is very noticeable to the people at our school since i won't be going here next year anyway. i'll get to go to some fancy school in busan. 

"chan, are you nervous?" i asked him and we held hands walking into the venue where the graduation was.

"not really. i have made it through hell now." he said and we laughed.

chan's dad really wanted to come but he had to work, so it was just chan, nayeon and i. nayeon was the third wheel today, usually it was either seungmin or hyunjin, but not today.

chan had to go back to a little room with everyone else so nayeon and i went to go find seats. our school is really big and almost 200 people are graduating today, so the venue was packed.

i don't know why but today i feel kinda dizzy, i'm gonna blame it on the fact that i'm tired since this bump doesn't allow me to sleep anymore. (a/n: i can imagine jeongin with a huge baby bump being frustrated that he can't sleep/get comfortable and it is the cutest thing ever)

"are you okay, jeongin?" nayeon asked me after we were sitting.

"y-yeah, i'm just tired. i don't get much sleep anymore." i said putting my hand over my bump.

"when we get back home i have something to t-tell you." she said, it worried me slightly but i just nodded my head.

the graduation ceremony actually started about 5 minutes later. i had to force nayeon off her phone so that she would stop texting her friends.

i listened as they called out names in alphabetical order, meaning chan would be like first. the like 10th name they called was chan's and i clapped extra loud for him. i would've yelled but that's too embarrassing.  

the ceremony was pretty long since so many people had to get their diplomas. (a/n: i only know what graduations are like because of my sister but i don't really remember it because i was tired so sorry if i'm really wrong)

"jeongin!" i heard chan yell. nayeon and i were waiting for him outside because we couldn't find him.

"channie!" i yelled back excitedly and he pushed his way through the crowd to us.

"that was so boring." he said making me laugh.

"well you get to sit through mine next year, and with two babies." i said.

"i forgot that i will have to take care of them myself without you there." he said and i laughed.

"hani and her husband can help you." i said.

"let's go home. we're moving tomorrow." he said.

we had been packing all week and finding lots of old things of chan's. i had to go back to my house for a few things and it was really awkward with my parents being there.

"nayeon, what did you need to tell us?" i asked her when we had just gotten home.

"um...let's sit down on the couch." she said and i looked at chan but he just shrugged.

"what is it, sis? you don't have to be afraid to tell us." chan said and then put his arm around me.

"you know how you told me not to have sex again since i'm too young...?" she asked.

"yeah. why? you know i told you that because look at me now..." chan said and she laughed nervously.

"because i did it again and you can guess it...i'm pregnant..." she said and looked down.

"you aren't kidding, right?" chan asked. i whispered in his ear 'calm down' because i knew what chan could be like.

"no, i'm not. i took 8 tests and they were all positive except for 1." she said quietly.

*the italics are in english so that jeongin can't understand them, i guess it is 3rd pov right now because of that*

"well are you going to keep it?" chan asked.

"i wasn't planning on it honestly...i just didn't want to keep it a secret from you..." she said calmly.

"well...i can schedule an appointment for an abortion if you want me to." chan said with a sigh and ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

"can you?" she asked.

"sure. i'm guessing this is a don't tell dad situation...." chan said.

"i'll tell him one day, a long time from now though. when i'm like 25 and don't live anywhere near him." she said and chan laughed a little.

"okay let's go back to korean so jeongin isn't too confused." she said with a weak smile.

*back to korean and jeongin pov*

"what were you guys talking about?" i asked.

"oh...she decided already that she isn't going to keep the baby, she just wanted to tell us about it..." chan explained and i nodded.

"if you change your mind, we will still support you. i mean...it happened to me too so..." i said.

"that is the only reason i could tell you. i knew that you wouldn't get that mad since you did it yourselves." she said still quietly and looking down at the floor.

"i guess we should get to packing, chan." i said and slowly got up from the couch.

"yeah, we should." he said and got up after me.

"my back hurts so bad right now." i said.

"well you are 7 and a half months pregnant, i don't know why it wouldn't hurt." chan said with a laugh.

-

that update took me so long because i had writer's block so i'm really sorry...

i'm also way to lazy to proof read this so you'll have to figure it out if there are mistakes. sorry.