6

jeongin pov

i woke up at 7am and quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up last nights dinner. i wanted to throw up again but there was nothing left but stomach acid that just burned in my throat.

i took a quick shower and then put on some black ripped jeans and a  white sweatshirt that was too big on me. i bet my collection of big comfy sweatshirts would come in handy when i started to show in a few months.

when i got to school i got a few stares and people asking if i was okay. but nothing really that weird, i guess people just knew i was in the hospital. i mean no one has seen me in school since friday of last week and it is thursday.

during first period the worst thing i could think of happening happened. i felt the urge to puke. i got up from my chair and ran out of the room to the bathroom and threw up. when i was rinsing out my mouth and cleaning myself up a little someone came into the bathroom.

chan.

"what the fucking hell are you doing here?" i asked sternly.

"the teacher told me to come check on you since you just ran out of the room." he said quietly.

"why did he have to choose you? of all the people, he chose you." i said.

"jeongin. i'm really sorry that i yelled at you. i thought about it all day yesterday and i guess that i want our child to have 2 parents. i will help you take care of him/her. i graduate this year anyway." he said.

"are you serious? i have my sister to help me but you are right. i really do want our baby to have both of us." i said not even noticing that i had put my hand on my stomach.

"it's a deal then. we will both care for the baby, even though we kind of hate each other." he said and held out his hand for me to shake it.

i shook his hand and said "i might be able to tolerate you if you don't drink so much and are just less of an asshole." which made him laugh. then we went back to class.

*after school*

i was sitting in my room when i got a call from seungmin. i answered it quickly especially because seungmin only calls me when something important happens.

"hello?" i asked.

"jeongin it's the best day of my life." he said plainly.

"wae?" i asked.

"hyunjin just asked me out. and he wasn't drunk when he did it either." seungmin said excitedly.

"finally. he told me he liked you on monday when we skipped together." i said.

"and you didn't tell me?!" he basically screamed into the phone.

"that is completely against the friend code. i'm not an evil little bitch." i said.

"true but hyunjin wouldn't have known you broke it." he said.

"it's called integrity." i said.

"whatever i have to get ready to go." he said.

"ok. use protection, unlike me, and have fun. bai." i said. i could see the face that he was making in my mind and it made me laugh.

"bai." is all he said and i hung up.

i'm not even a week pregnant and i already hate it so much. i haven't even gotten to being fat and getting hiccups all the time. 

a/n: sorry that this chapter is so boring :(