7

woojin pov

chan came over to my apartment today because he said he needed to tell me something important. and the only thing i can think is that he is going to break up with me. i know that he only uses me for sex, especially because i am the only person that can top him.

"ok so...what is it? you aren't breaking up with me, are you?" i asked.

"no. i'm not breaking up with you. but i have a really important question for you." he said with worry in his voice.

"what is it?" i asked after lifting up his head to look at me and kissing his forehead.

"is it okay if we are in an open relationship? as in i can date more that just you." he asked.

"i am not opposed to it. but why? do you love someone else?" i asked.

"no i don't love someone else but i have to tell you something." he said still in a worried shaky voice.

"go ahead." i said.

"i slept with jeongin when we were both drunk after a party and now he is pregnant." chan said quickly and then sighed a sigh of relief.

"first off, i thought you hated jeongin. and second, i don't care that you slept with someone else honestly. you are still in high school and you were drunk when you did it anyway. i still love you." i said.

"i don't hate jeongin but i'm not his friend. and i love you too woojin." he said and i won't mention what all happened next.

jeongin pov

*3 weeks later*

i am exactly 1 month pregnant. nothing really that interesting has happened in the last 3 weeks. just school, i haven't even talked to chan since the time in the bathroom. after all he said he would help after the baby was born not while i was pregnant.

the doctor told me that i would start showing a little early since i'm so skinny but i still have another 3 months before that. i went to school today thinking it would be a normal day, but i was so fucking wrong about that.

my first period teacher knows that i'm pregnant and doesn't really care about it that much. but the whole point of telling him was so that he would be okay with me running out of the classroom to puke like twice a week. today was one of those 2.

at lunch i sat with hyunjin, seungmin, jisung and minho just like usual. minho has actually turned out to be a nice and funny guy. just only jisung could see it in him at first.

i left the lunch table to go to the bathroom because when you're pregnant you have a really fucking weak bladder. just as i was about to leave the bathroom though felix dragged me out and slammed me against a locker. (a/n: i feel so bad about making felix evil but i have too.) it hurt really bad but i didn't let out a sound.

"what do you want?" i asked.

"nothing. you are just really convenient to bully right now." he answered.

then he punched me in the stomach right where my baby was. i don't think i've ever felt worse pain. i screamed in complete agony as he did it. how the hell was no one around to hear me? i started to cry.

"stop it. what h-happened to the old y-you from 2 years ago? y-you were so n-nice before you met chan." i managed to say through the pain.

then felix started staring at my knee so i looked at it. there was blood all over it but it definitely wasn't coming from my knee. at least i wore ripped jeans today. then i passed out i guess because everything went black.

chan pov

i was walking out of the cafeteria to the bathroom and saw jeongin laying on the ground passed out. i ran over to him and started to freak out, something must have happened to either him or our baby.

i carried him to the nurses office and she called 911. while we were waiting on the paramedics the nurse did cpr on him but he wouldn't wake up. even though i barely knew jeongin and really only knew him because i used to bully him and was the father of his baby i was really worried about him.

we waited an agonizing 20 minutes before the paramedics arrived. they put him in the ambulance and i was allowed to ride with him. when we got there he was taken away and i had to wait longer. 

*4 hours later*

"are there any family or friends of yang jeongin here?" a doctor asked walking out from the hallway.

hyunjin, jisung, minho, seungmin, jeongin's mom and i all got up and walked back with the doctor. they hadn't told us anything about his condition until now. at least he was alive.

"this is his room but let me inform you exactly what happened to him." the doctor said. i think his name was dr.park. 

we all nodded and he said "ok so...at school he was slammed into a locker and punched in the stomach by a kid named lee felix, according to the security cameras. it caused not only the baby being hurt by the punch but also put jeongin under a ton of stress. and the stress caused jeongin to almost have a miscarriage, but he didn't and is doing just fine now. ok now i will let you all go see him." dr.park finished and left.

a/n: wow. this chapter was so shitty. also sorry if some of my pregnancy knowledge is wrong i'm 12 and i also didn't feel like looking all of it up.