18

chan pov

i was helping jeongin pack when i decided that i should probably ask my dad if he could stay with us.

"jeongin. i will be right back." i said and he nodded.

i walked out onto their front porch and called him. he answered on the third ring with "what do you want, chan?"

"um...jeongin got kicked out of his parents house and i kinda sorta... told him he could live with us." i said nervously.

"where is he going to stay, we don't have any quest rooms?" my dad asked.

"my room i guess." i said.

"well if he doesn't cause much trouble and you take good care of him i don't see why not." he said with a sigh.

"thank you so much!" i said happily and i was also really relieved.

"bye chan." he said.

"bye dad, i love you." i said and he hung up.

i went back into the house to see jeongin crying looking at a picture.

"what's wrong, jeongin?" i asked as i sat on the bed next to him.

"these god damn hormones." he said and handed me the picture.

it was of two women kissing with a little boy looking disgusted underneath them. i guessed that it was jeongin's mothers and him. it looked like he was 5 or 6.

jeongin pov

i moved in with chan 2 weeks ago. i am now 3 months pregnant, this morning chan woke me up at 6am and said "just 2 more months before i can date you." in a cute voice.

i walked into school with chan today but everyone looked at us weird and whispered things to each other. the first thing i had thought was sana. you couldn't see my bump under my hoodie so it must have been her that told everyone.

during 2nd period an announcement came over the speakers that said "can bang chan and yang jeongin report to the front office please." i got up from my desk as everyone went 'oooh'

while i was walking down the hallway i suddenly needed to puke. i ran down the hall to the bathroom and threw up. when i walked out chan was standing there.

"i guess sana did tell the entire school then." he said.

we walked to the office holding hands but then separated them when we got there. chan knocked on the door and we heard the principle say come in.

we walked in and she said "have a seat you two." we slowly sat down.

"why did you need to see us?" i asked.

"well...there have been rumors that you are pregnant, jeongin. are the rumors true?" she asked seriously and stared right into my soul.

"y-yes." i said quietly.

"who's the father?" she asked.

"c-chan." i said looking over at him.

"why do you need to know all this?" chan asked.

"because as your principal i like to know what is going on with my students." she said.

"how far along are you, jeongin?" she asked.

"i'm 3 months." i answered quietly.

"can we leave now? he is obviously uncomfortable." chan asked.

"i suppose you can go." she said. i quickly got up and dragged jeongin out with me.