my fighter boyfriend

POV of kyungsoo

Ok, what should I wear?, This or this????
fine, always black wins.

Idk why I'm this happy, I just want to meet her again, very soon, as soon as possible. Iysh, this bow... Ok, now it looks alright.

I've quickly landed on the red carpet. While all the flashes hitting my glasses, I just made a quick move to get rid of all.
From
People (deligates) are rushing..... , I mean like ... Is there any line?, All are interested in having a pic with me, wow!!!.
And here I am throwing a fake smile... Again.

I just quickly made my moves to hall, searching for my only one

Almost one hour completed, while there is no word or sight of her.
I got pissed off, was she not going to make it today?
I was about to leave when a group of people entering the hall caught my attention.
The world became silent whey my heart started beating in a rythm when I saw her entering.
My eyes moved slowly from a light blue tip-toe to.... Wait did she just wore a short dress???

It's over her knees, giving her hot look, damn I'm chocked.
I was just staring at her poughty lips that moves like hell when she speaks, while my eyes got stuck when that blue lined eyes caught mine.

I tried to reach her but there was a lot of distance and people. All I wanted to scream is fuck you all.

I was observing her from a distance. Her eyes shining like glitters but it still feel like tiered.

There came a man talking to the that group where she is also a part, it looked like she is not interested in chatting with him like others. Suddenly I could see that guy just got fall down while all are making fun of it and there was a satisfying grin on her face.

Everyone was just started dancing while she is sitting there simply holding her head, ok now I'm worried, idk what people can think, I'm just going to her.

There hit a man, oh sorry, turned my look to where she was before, now it's empty. Where did she go?

I was searching calmly for her like everywhere, when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I turned check who  is he, hoo it's the same guy who followed her last night.

Jonghoo:" searching for someone?"

I just gave a grinning glare ignoring his sight, as I still remember that he was about to propose her yesterday.

My eyes behind the glasses gone wide, when I found him smiling, "Oho, did I crack any joke that you are smiling", I asked rising my brow.

"Cool man, she just went to locker room alongwith Minho", he replied.

I just waited outside of the block, waiting for her, it's been 15 mins and I don't have a word from her, idk why my heart  feeling heavy. Getting all the wits I entered into the block, peeking, slowly, finally reached to the locker room, before opening the door, I peeked inside from the glass window, and here goes my eyes wide to the sight.