DESTINY

POV of (          )

Already a month has passed, August to September was like yesterday to tomorrow.
If I open WhatsApp or Instagram or any SNS it's all filled with comeback rumours and memes. I really want to forget him, but these all describes how forlorn I am, even though I wanted it. I know I'm the same person who is feeling lonely now, but I'm happy that the only one who is suffering or tired is me.

And it's not like I liked every move of him, there are many things that I didn't like in him and mostly I hate the fact that he called Bella, (gasps) he used Bella to know why I left him, I hate such kind of things, I hate if my friend or any closer person brings some third person to solve the issue between us.

Now I don't want to think of him anymore.

This is my daily routine, packing food made by my cook come maid, and i was about to move to my office, there I got call.

//This  wasn't like my any of the normal day as.......//

The call was from mr.sudheer (my team lead), I quickly lift up the moment I saw his name
{
"Hello, good morning sir, is there any problem?"

"Yah, kind of, I actually sent you an email, please quickly go and check and then call me", he replied.

"Ok sir"
}, saying I Hung up.

I opened my email box and found an attachment,
The moment I saw it, I'm shook, my eyes widened,
Wait what am I watching is it for real?, I asked to myself. I even pinched to make sure that it's not any dream.
Wahh, wahhhhh, wahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I started screaming that sleeping Bella got disturbed and came out screaming, "yah!!, What happened? Why screaming early in the morning?", I just turned my sight to clock (9:00am), she ignored me.

"Fine, look what I found, I got mail from my team lead, I got transferred to reaserch and development team, finally it's happening Bella (holding her arms) finally it's happening, now people mention me as design engineer,the only dream that ever wished to become true, yeah"(I was jumping out of excitement).

"Ok, before they change their mind, I'll reply them with my confirmation email",
//I was typing... Yes, I .........//

"Yah!, Isn't it wierd?, You gave 100s of interviews for this role in your company and they never showed interest in saying yes or no, now suddenly they sent email asking you to join In project, isn't it wierd", asked Bella.

I looked at Bella and gave a blank expression that I give all the time, "if wierd things can make my dream come true, then I'm ready to accept them", I replied recklessly and sent the email.

Bella is standing beside thinking why so sudden, there I make call to my lead to inform that I sent confirmation mail.

//Tring.. Tring...//

{
"Hello sir,I sent confirmation email".

"Yes, yes, we got it, actually I'm with the project manager and it's very urgent, are you sure as we have to send the project team info to the higher official"

"Yes sir, please, as you know, this is what I dreamt from ages"

"Ikr, that is why I recommend you, please don't let me down"

"What??, You recommend.....//fish, now I could sense wierdness of Bella in here//

"Ok, I'll talk to you later, we have lot of work to do"

"Yes sir, see you"
}
Saying I hung up.

Now Bella thoughts make sense for me, how can he have?, How can a research team back end team lead has a right to suggest a member from back end crew to the project?

Aiysh!!!!, Now I'm curious, I know he is busy but I still made him call again

{
"Hello sir, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'm curious, can I know how it happened?"

"Yeah, yeah, now I'm free any how as we sent the mails and listed people who are in project and sent request for flight tickets"

"What, flight tickets????"

"Yes, you guys will be doing project in Seoul"

"What????, Seoul?????"
// Listening Seoul from my mouth, Bella rushed towards me signing "what?"//

"Yes, that is why you got Chance in this project, as this is companies prestigious project and if all goes well, we are gonna rule the world of electronics. So all the people in the team are Techies and seniors of age around 50's, and it's new for them even, so they asked if there is any employ who can handle these crew in that unknown place along with assisting them as a fresher . And there you go, I could only think of you, as your profile matches and you have already been to Seoul, so they quickly accepted my suggestion and sent you confirmation mail"

"Ok sir, thankyou"
}

Saying I ended call without listening anymore word from him.

"What happened?, Why Seoul??, What is it?" Bella asked with excitement, widening her brown eyes.

"I'll tell you when I confirm everything, wait for me in the evening", I replied her with a low and weak voice and quickly left to office.

************In the evening************

Bella, I'm home.

"Wahh, you are here, you took more time to return home than usual", she asked me while rushing towards me from her room, as the moment she heard my voice, she came rightaway like she is waiting for it.

"Huh, I would have listed to you......", I explained her everything.

"I can't back off now, as that might look rude or something as last time also I returned in the middle of shoot from Seoul, so this time I have to go, I have to follow them", I replied gasping.

"Wahh, finally you did one right thing, Yahoo, you gonna live in the same city where kyungsoo lives", she started screaming, lifting her right arm like anpanman or in Indian view Shakti man😪

"So when are you leaving?", She asked me taking a break from her joyful yet ambrasssing dance.

"In a weak", I replied and left to my room as I couldn't bear her noise.

**************After a weak***********

//At airport//

Bella came to send off me.

"Ahhh, your crew is completely filled with uncles, no wonder if they asked for an youngster", Bella said looking at my company crew with whom I'm leaving.

"Wah, that was our flight announcement, I think I should leave", I said to Bella after hearing announcer.

"Yah, take care, and have fun", she replied joyfully.

Hah, I got fed up with it,
"Yah, how can be this Happy while sending your friend, don't you think, you're gonna be alone", I asked her with a regret voice.

"Ahh, I'm not gonna, I have Riya (smirking, as I always do that to her, make her feel jealous with my friends list, but me and her both knows that I have only one best friend, bff), and btw I'm happy that you gonna live in the same city with Kyungsoo", she ended.

"Wah, if I can meet EXO just because of being in Seoul, all the exo-l in Seoul gonna be exo girlfriends", I replied as irritated before bidding her bye.

I took the escalator, and slowly it taking me up while I turned back to Bella down there, still excited and waving at me with joy.

See you Bella, I said to myself as my lonely life starts again, last time D.O helped to overcome this, I think since I choose it I have to deal with it......

Bella POV

//Waving at her//

I know, she might be pissed off, but I really want them together, as he was the first person who dared to propose her or should I say whom she allowed.

"Kyungsoo was your destiny pabo, and you tried to deny it, so now destiny is  controlling you to follow her path"

I hope everything goes well in their life.

Bye-bye,I told to my self //looking at her last sight//