Guide to UNDERGROUND

I didn't have time to think, damn!! What if I get lost in this crowd????
No no no....

"Yahhh", I screamed before he move further , I didn't give a damn shit to the people around who are startled.

I just turned back to follow him and that's when He turned back with the smile instead of frown,"oh it's you? I thought someone else".

I get it he did it wanting to irritate me.... Fucktard

"What did you get in making me feel irritated?", I asked with frustration.

He laughed and replied,"mullah".
"By the by, you are right, make up can change features", he said laughing.

"Hah!!!!!?? Did I look like cartoon??, Let me wipe it", I said taking my wet wipes.

"Yeppo(cute)...",he said stopping my hand that was holding wipes.

What????, I asked confused . "You look pretty...",he replied still staring at my face, probably observing the make-up.

I have no reaction, it felt so awqward him staring at my face though it was for some other reason. I just roamed my gaze here and there and then it found.

"What is this??", I asked looking at the bags that he is holding hoping to divert him.

"What!!", He exclaimed wandering.

He had literally half of his size white colour bags, that are fully filled with soft toys

"Are you planning to run soft toys shop??", I asked with a frown.

He laughed and left my hand that was holding my arm before, from not letting me to wipe, and went on search in  those bags.

"Where..  are...   they???, Ahh!!, Here they are...", He gave me.

He gave me 35 cm gominie, a nini sling bag and 35 cm BT21- Tata

I feel confused holding them.

"You said, your friend is a big fan of "BTS-V", she might like it, gift her on behalf of me. And you also said, that you like jongin, so I bought you these", he replied smiling , wagging his eyebrows showing how happy he is by  presenting them.

I just smiled, don't know why? Cause of presents or cause of the person who gifted them being happy for gifting me. "What about rest??", I asked finding rest were still in his hands. A lil jelous of knowing he still had people to gift other than me. Woah !!!! Wait wait... What am I jelous of????, I would be nothing in his life... Stop dreaming .

"I'll show you later",he replied breaking me from my thoughts.

"Ok, but how to carry them all day along?", I asked when my hand finally realized the weight.

"Any way, we are gonna return for supper, so let's put them in a locker nearby", he replied.

"Fine!", I agreed.

We locked them and came out to continue our shopping that we planned before.