My love - for life

It's kai, baekyun,suho, chanyeol and sehun.

The whole world stopped for a while looking at those 5 handsome guys who are doing something before and turned to our direction feeling intruded......

Baekyun sitting on the hoods of the car, staring at us with a questinig look, one brow raised and eyes are busy in scrutinizing...

Chanyeol on the other hand, behind baekyun, who was sitting in the front passenger seat of the car was rosed , placing his folded arms on the rare ends of the glass screen of the roofless car, his big eyes crunched proving how confused he is.

Jongin who was leaning against the right side of the hood of the car and checking his phone , turned straight with a frown.

Suho, who was chatting with chanyeol leaning on the front window, towards the car placing his hands on the door frame, stood straight with a curious shabby smile.

Thank God someone is cool out there, rest three are like they're gonna kill us anytime soon for intruding.

And there is sehun , completely landing his whole long body, back faced in the car's back seat, no worry, no frown, that could be knowing his hyungs around.

It's so clear that they haven't recognized him, if did, they would be close to him, not there scrutinizing with that questioning look.

I could see the confused kyungsoo aswell on my right side, may be he forgot about his makeover. Thought of reminding and inched closer, before I could succeed, he moved towards their direction and greeted them in a most common way, that he does usually, I guess.

They recognised him in an instant, at the same time started making fun of him.
They had a conversation in Korean, that I couldn't understand.

All I could see is they were laughing, baekyun jumped over him and he twisted baekyuns arm,and kai said something serious looking at me.

He took the soft toys and gave to them and came to me.

"That teddy, you gave to kai, I think he already have, I've seen it with him, when he was live. I heard that it's been with him from 6 years. Why did you bring again for him?", I asked curious.

"Kai has magical hands that start spoiling everything, even if it's his favourite toy

"Kai has magical hands that start spoiling everything, even if it's his favourite toy. That teddy was his favourite one,yet he tore it yesterday. Thank god, that he is famous and people make that kind of toys more in order to sell his fans, or else, the entire time of EXO would be spent on concealing him, imao",he replied with a chuckle shifting his gaze towards kai.

"Sehun always sits silent, so when ever I feel happy, I'll bring him toys to make him part of my happiness, as he is youngest of us all, I tend to gift him a lot and he had a habit of sleeping with toys around on the bed. So yeah",he continued.

"Ok, then why did you give him 3 toys?", I wanted to ask, wouldn't it be rude?

Why did you bring me here?, I asked wanted to ask but I couldn't.