Error ignored?

//taking watch to his wrist//

"People says if it's not happy then it's not the end, really????

//Checking in the mirror for his look by slowly lifting his head//

All I feel is, if it's Happy.., then it's not the end, cause either by breakup or rejection or death.. every story has a sad ending".

//putting his glasses//

Looking into himself in mirror,
"correct me if you are immortal" //smirking//

Taking his black bag that he always love, left for his shoot.

...............

//Putting eyeliner//

"Happy ending?????,
......... Happy and ending,
Ending is the 1st step for new beginning, and about happy......, I'm happy with my friend, with mom and dad, with my work life. Yes ofcourse I'm happy" and I can lead this life, I can //taking bag looking into herself in the mirror// trying to push a fake yet sweet smile....

"Bella, I'm leaving" saying she left for her work.

--------------

//At restaurant//

"Aiysh it's frustrating", kai leaning back to the chair.

"She is an engineer and he is an idol..., How can we make them meet?", I asked replying to his frustrated look.

POV of Bella

"Wait, hyung is volunteering for a cooking show, why don't you push her to volunteer for audience?", He asked.

"She is a picky eater yet loves to eat food, but hates cooking or learning it, so move on..", I suggested while he gave me a pought out of disappointment and looked down.

All I could do is smile, as if I couldn't control myself.
Why he is being this cute?

"Wait, Hyung goes every Sunday to pet adoption centre with meokmul, so that meokmul could meet his friends", he raised his finger.

"Meokmul???, His dog?", I asked for confirmation.

"Dae, it's a toy poodle" he replied with an exited face like the only thing left to discuss.

"Hmm, you look so excited , I'm sorry to disappoint you, y/n doesn't like...,no she is afraid of dogs", I replied to which he turned to a sunflower after sunset.

I really pity him, he is trying hard while  my stupid friend y/n has no sense of taste, today when I get back to home,  for sure I'll give her a kick.

"Ahhh othukey?", He whined.

Idk why I'm worried for him, I wanted to say it's ok we will find a way, I raised my head facing kai (who is covering his face with menu card //suddenly// ) while I heard

"What are you doing here Bella?....... //Looking at us// with whom you are...????", She asked puzzled.

//We looked at eachother while gave him lots of signs to stay silent//

"Ahh, I should have taken it serious when you said you are going on a date, ahhh I should have realised when you dressed up 10x to what you do usually....", she was about to continue,

I'm shook I don't know what to do but I have to interupt her at any cost, before I could do something, kai broke out startled
"what???????,
Date ????????
dressing up????"

Ahh I don't know what to do with this kid, aiysh, I'm tired.

"Kai?, What are you....???, You guys together????, Don't tell me that you are upto something", she asked raising her right brow.