encounter :1 "Are you an EXO-L???"

POV of (______)

[Seoul:9:00 am:180801]

Ahh!!!! It's soo cool...

Well It's not that cool for people over here but for the people who belong to tropic region...yes that's me......

At the times like this our mom comes to our thought. Well I closed my eyes and started thinking....
What will mom do at the times like this???🤔 Garam pakode? Or samosa (some spicy and hot served Indian snacks)

When my childhood bringing some nostalgia with which my mind is completely flooded and heart felt happy with the image of the happy family moments that I have long back though it's not Physically sensible, but when I close my eyes nd think about the moments.., I feel like... I feel like living those moments again.
I guess this is the beauty of memories, people say happiness doesn't last forever, but I say even one happy moment, a truly happy moment is enough to live a forever happy life with the trace of the memory. It's likely the human nature. Well I might not sound right for someone who treasure the most tragedic moments and ignore the whole love around them.

There are two types of people in my view,

Optimistic: treasures their happy moments and fights all the tragedy in their life with the smile like me.

Pessimistic: treasures the worst part of their life, lives in hell and also lead their friends and loved once to be part of.

When I'm busy in ozzing out, thinking to find the best way to escape the Loneliness and feelings of unloved in the place I'm r8 in, a warm and pleasant breeze...... Hit the face making me feel better and suprised, a warm breeze in this winter? On the double note, in Seoul?, Curious but still in the shock, I opened my eyes slowly not in a hurry to create any scene, atleast infront of the people who are around or probably the ones who are already inspecting me, as the employee standing in the workplace and closing her eyes for a while where she has to work her ass off for the company, might not feel routine tho, and all I can see is a bright sunlight, my eyes were shut close in a reflex as it couldn't bear the the brightness that happened to hit right after a dark screen, all of a sudden the picture I just saw when I opened my eyes before is back in the rare window of my retina that sent the signal to my brain making it process and figure out that there wasn't just a light with high wavelength but also a man in between , figuring out, I slowly opened my eyes, alerting my eyes about the length of wavelength unlike before, I slowly moved my eyes from down to upward, a pair of shows hit the sight, slowly my eyes tailed the man who are found to be in his casual jeans and a jacket, likely to be short compared to the others I've seen here but could feel still long compared to might. I slowly moved my eyes further up ready to face the face and that's when my heart beat skipped for a second, my eyes gone wide in suprise in knowing the man who is shining bright in the sunshine almost like giving competition to the sun, is EXO-DO... kyungsoo.

Dead? Or coma? If not , why am I numb? Why can't I move my legs,hands atleast eyes...

I still couldn't figure out on how to shift my gaze, another bomb falled on my thick skull. He moved further towards me.... Towards me???, making my eyes go wider than before, I'm afraid they might pop out at this rate, the Fuck is wrong with my breath? It's so ragged that it can look to obvious, no no, I don't want to get caught. No god save me.

"Are you an EXO-L?" Was all came from his pink heart shaped lips.

I know, I'm obvious, but fuck, I still have no movement, don't know what to do!! Or what to say. Before I could passout out of embarrassment, There enters kabhir asking "what are you guys doing here?????" Finding his way to my sight of eyes.

*kabhir , my fellow colleague, 6 feet tall, brown skin, wide and pretty eyes like leaves and yah!! That chisel jaw.... everything is perfect with his physic it would be great if god had given him some wits*