encountor :2 "noninvited partner"

"Haaaaaaaah!!!" Is it a movie theatre??? Ommo it's so large , and it's infrastructure is so well built in the modern methods, I can see an empty corridor infront, should I take this way?. I'm worried. I'm new to this place and here I'm doing all these adventures all alone.

Ok!! I guess I should get the ticket first, I've moved to the ticket wending machine, here I can see some romantic picture poster on screen, Goch it. I've followed all the instructions and here comes the ticket in my hand. Costed 20,000 won means nearly 1,300 RS. In India on an average it takes just 200-300 RS per ticket. Did I just wasted 1000 RS. helpless.. what to do? Staying all alone at home, trying to get over from the terrific thoughts of having someone in my flat while I'm supposed to be alone. Can that happen? Will I get into trouble after I reach there from here? Ahh idk, rn I can stay safe for 2-3 hours atleast.

It's 11:15 pm and movie starts at 11:50 . I guess I have time to treat my hunger, I guess i should buy something simple, with the thoughts of food in my head, I've headed to food court, I only like spicy popcorn that I get on the street side in India with extra added masala, not the one from sophisticated places like here. So I ordered nachos, amongst all It felt better. And also one Sprite (soft drink).

Before I could pay my bill, there comes a guy with mask on his face. I didn't look at him at 1st. He ordered same, and asked for extra cheese for nachos, waiter said "It takes 500 won extra".

I have offered him my cheese pack "you can have mine" by sliding the pack to the right on the marble, as if I hate cheese and 500 won means nearly 30 RS. I don't want to waste some others money even. And I turned left to leave before facing the stranger.

"Khamsamida",he said making me stop in my heels, Wait!!!!!!!! Why this voice feel familiar. I slowly turned back, with a confused face to find a pair of round penguin eyes through his glasses.... No way!!!!!! It's D.O.?

I know that D.O like to watch movies at night hours but this theatre?? It's little far from SM (cheongdam dong). And I heard he always goes to yongsan movie theatre and it's far from here aswell. How can be this happen??

"You???", He asked with shocked eyes.

I feel like he recognised me, wait..., He recognised me???? I mean me????

Again for 10 seconds I gone blank and literally turned to statute. Meanwhile he set his expression.

I fidgeted in confusion to choose between whether to leave or stay, I finally shifted my gaze towards clock.

It's 11:25 pm. And movie will start with in 20 mins. I can't escape saying I have to go , movie gonna start, or I can't ignore saying I didn't recognise him from morning,, it could look rude, holy shit.

"What are you doing here?",he asked breaking the ice with a curious face. "It's a long story",I replied finally getting courage after a whole second of silence while playing with my bangs slightly hesitated to answer.

"Show me your ticket",he asked out of blue and I've handed him the paper sheet that the machine gave without out any other thought, like some reflex. "Are you sure??? You really wanna watch this film at this hour??", He questioned raising his brows, why on the he wanted to know?

And what is with the movie at This hour??
"why??", I asked with puzzled voice. "You will get it in few minutes", he replied in the tone of mockery, I didn't get him, I really wanted to ask, excuse me but I gulped the words with my saliva.

"Can I join you?", He asked making me go puzzled. " I can see it from your ticket, we both ordered neighbour seats", he clarified answering my puzzled face. "Yeh!!!, I would love to", I replied in instant like I'm waiting for this ages, such a dumb I am. I wish I'm not exo-l in real, I would have behaved better and he wouldn't think of me as a freek.

He directed me towards a table but I insisted in following back,and he didn't fight. he sat first and later suggested me to do so when he found a two seater table. " So, we have two options, 1.playing games or 2. listening to your long Story", he said with a smile waging his brow.

Gosh his smile is too addictive, that heart shape pink plum lips going wide making his squeezy cheeks pop out, that I completely lost in his smile.
When his expression changed a bit that I realised how obvious I might be looking while staring at him .

Well now I have two options, my story?, I don't understand, is he really interested? But why?, Any way I can't choose playing games, as if its just waste of time.

"I'll tell you my story instead", I replied feeling lil awqward. "Yeh!, But try to make it short",he replied with a wrecked smile. That made me laugh too," not to worry, I'm not a blabber like kabhir", I replied.

//The shoot got completed and I came back to flat that was allotted by company. It is of two bedroom flat and fully furnished.//

//There are only two women in our team, me and mrs.park. she is local so she is back to her home and I have to stay alone here for rest of the 6 days and 7 nights (including today). Haaah!!!!! Even that thought is haunting me.//

"From the very beginning of my life I never been alone. Being single child,my parents took care of me more than it needed. I never left my parents for at least for 2 days, even though it's my relatives who are literally close to me. Even when I moved from my home town to other for this job purpose, I brought my parents along. I always slept with my mom, now I can't even sleep, wait let me correct it, living for a second at that flat at this hour is haunting me.
So, I choose movie rather than roaming on roads Alone", I flushed all my feelings in a shot without even thinking that I'm sharing too personal to a stranger, at least he might thinking it .

All the time while I'm speaking, he is looking at corner of the table, what does it mean?? Did I make it too long??? Or he felt bored? Or.... it's better if I ask him.

"I'm sorry if I take too long", I broke the silence that had for a while.
He smiled in a reply shifting his gaze towards me and there I could forget all the thoughts in my head.

"Do you like pictures??", He asked me all of a sudden.
Before I could reply, he rushed to a photo-editing-machine like an excited kid and signed me to join by waving his hands saying "come".
I never expected this from him the moddy man to joyful, I left the food at the table and moved close to him confused as I doesn't want to object him. Idk what's happening, I'm following everything he says from the moment I've seen him here, without protesting.., if it's not him, someone common, I would have judged that he trying to make a move, to flirt.

"I get it, you don't like cheese but say cheese!!!!", He said looking at the face that had blank gaze on him, getting over from the thoughts what seemed to be stupid and drew my lips wide to smile a bit. "Ok, this machine has MMS system, fine I'll send it to my number, do you also want one????",he asked pressing the machine.

Here I'm confused, I just got the pic with my idol?? Everything is happening in a blink that I could put track of the things.... What if it's a trap?

What if he is playing all these to check whether I'm exo-l or not? And to get rid of me from crew? If that's the case I should act better, I can't open my mobile it has jongin in the display. I guess I should change it before someone founds it .

"No I'm not interested", I deadpanned as thought of him trapping me in the head. At least not till I change my do. It might have looked rude, but I couldn't care less.

"Ok, lets go.., movie is about to start", Said D.O. could be offended by my reply, if yes then he should leave me, but he choosed to join me, what he wanted??? I'm really confused.

He holded his drink with his mouth and holding nachos with the hand and showing me 4xd symbol with his other hand with a kiddish smile that looked more affordable with the soft drink in between his lip.

All I wanna know is, what his smile meant to???, What is so excited about the movie in 4d?

####to be continued#####

A/n : edited on 4th feb