XoXo

//Tring... Tring//
The ringing mobile bought us into senses. We've been there for so long and there we realize the time passing by.

The world is so beautiful in his arms, if it weren't my phone's ring i would have spent my whole life in there, in his arms.
It felt embarrassing when we were back to senses tho. I slowly arched back, blushing  in deep red and so did he.
If I write a book on awquard moments I bet this day..., this moment will top on all the rest.
My mobile continued ringing, It's kabhir. "Hello....", I couldn't continue startled with his screaming.

"Your resignation letter had been repudiated and you are notified to continue with work", he finished.
"What...what...are.. you saying???", I asked confused tho joy was hidden deep inside but doesn't want to bring it up until it's not confirmed.

"It might be a miracle", he replied.
I was in shock, even though I haven't felt that bad, but I'm feeling so happy with this News. For a second I completely forgot where am I and with whom... "Really?? Yes yes yes.. ohoo thankyou kabhir", I was hopping out of joy, I hung up the call and turned back to share this with him finally reminding who is with me.

I turned to him with a bright smile and expected him being curious, but to my surprise he isn't,

*It's been a while we've been walking since the call, holding the hands , very tight...unlike last time... Like he or I doesn't want to let go.

"So, kai informed you about my job hiatus..., And you talked to my boss and got settled..., really.. is it????",
He didn't reply, but I guess I don't think I needed some. I get it, he might have his own ways.

"What did kai say, when he found you know it beforehand?, He might be pissed off", I asked worried. After knowing that what jongin thought about me and this truth.. now he will hate me to death. "Well, we should plan a meeting", he replied smiling.

"He might not like it tho", I replied dejected  with an uninvited pout.

" Let's change the topic, the building is still afar... let's talk something different... Hmmm like....... When did you started liking me?", He finished like it's so casual.

That made me halt in my tracks.
Standing there , collecting the digital blocks of memory, I see no result.

Was it love??? Or just a fangirling????

Definitely not fangirling cause I don't remember thinking of him neither of jongin that way, I'm that soft Stan tho.

But the past dreams and moments with him... I feel like....

"I feel like I'm different now, I too don't know, it might be from the very first day or From the last night, don't know, I..... I'm not sure either", I replied hesitated with that scrunched Face, and that's when I realised what I did. *Shit!*

"Huh...,chincha????", He asked with that wide eyes...

I replied nothing, scratching the back of my nape....

He chuckled in reply, beaming, "waaahh.."

There's was an menacing laugh.... I guess my actions speak otherwise or he might be irritated?

"when did you started liking me?", I hope it could be a counter attack.... I mean who am I to be liked by someone like him.. and why?? And what am I thinking while behaving so stupid...
It's after releasing the words I remember who he is.. ah wae.. why my brain is malfunctioning..???

"I guess from 23 days", he replied.
"What???, 23????, I've just met you 2 days ago", I asked confused.

That can't be true R8???? No way... I don't remember any interactions with exo in last month.