24/7

D.O:- "I used to laugh at the people(in love), who used to forget things or getting lost in someone else's thoughts...
Now..,I could realise" //pulling me closer with his arms//

**************************************
Pov of (D.O):-

All I thought was meeting you as quick as possible, and I didn't think of address or anything, huh....,such a fool right!?

When I got down and landed in Bangalore airport, I was blank, I don't know what to do, then a person came to me, "are you mr.kyungsoo?", Asked.
I was shook, then he handover me a phone in which kai is in line.

Kai:-"did you forget something?"

How did you know?

Kai:- "I see you (whispered,the way he sings), I'm just kidding, I just linked my account through smart customer or  something, so when your flight landed, I got a notification.

Don't worry, suho told me how to deal in India, like cab and all, I've booked one for you for 1day, and I'm sending you her ID card image so that you could track her home address, I'm sure, what you are thinking, fine I'll hung up, I'll not waste any of your time,  all the best"

Yahh, wait....,

Kai:- " aghasmida, practice hard..., I know it, I'm gonna and gonna take deep nap"

Aneee,

Kai:- "then what?"

Ghamsameeda

Kai:- " wait!!!, What did I just heard???, SUHO, sehun and chanyeol I think my ears are not working........

What did you say?"

I said ghamsameeda, bye //disconnected//

Huh, such a kid......

Fine, take me to this address, I asked driver.

************************************

D.O:- "and here I am, thank god, you didn't change your address"

Hah, funny, how can I manage to change in a weak. And btw we should inform before 15 days if want to 🤷.

I think you just have half an hour, if you want you can take some rest, you might spent your night in flight.

D.O:- " sleep less nights and pop stars are good friends" //smirking//

What do you mean?, If I don't have complete 8hrs sleep, or if I woke up atleast 10mins earlier to my complete sleep, I feel like I'm going to die, or I feel like I'm having a neural break down, how can you give a concert ?,I asked out of clue.

D.O:- "hah, haven't you heard this saying
Who sleep less they gain more ?"

Yah, in many hindi serials, and my friend told me, if I follow them, I'll die single 🤷.

D.O:-  "the only thing that can give peace to my nervous system is......"

Is...is, What???

D.O:- "in knowing what happened that day and why did you left?"

Fine, you have just asked two questions and I can answer one, what happened that night, but to another question, you have to wait, cause I, myself don't know how to explain.

That night.....
You slept quickly, but I couldn't....

***************************************
[The night of XoXo]

I was watching your face, and it's like  I can live my entire life watching you sleeping, and your more squeezy, it was 3:00 am in the morning and suddenly rings our doorbell. I didn't understand, who would be at this hour, for a moment I'm also afraid, but again I could think of any emergency or anything.

I quickly dressed up and opened door, it's him.

Who are you?, I asked

He entered inside forcebly opening door and seated on the sofa, excuse me.., who the hell are you?, I muttered fiercely, as I don't want to wake you up.

"Shh..., Just shut your mouth and listen, if you fulfilled your dreams, just go through these files", saying he threw an envelope on the table.

I opened it..

" It's his present situation and table, from past three days he hasn't been following his schedule, he is slowly decreasing his charts, all this is happening because of some stupid fan mind games"

Mind games???, I asked out of frustration.

"Just stay away from him, you are spoiling his career, he just started a drama shouting and he was leading, just imagine, if this drama releases, his chart gonna break all the records, and because of some stupid fan he is ignoring all, haah!!,, what a smart boy"

Wahhhh!!, Am I blind?, I can see frustration in your words, and strangely, it doesn't look like for his good, it looks like you want me to throw away from his life, I asked out of clue.

//His face turned to red, like, he saw his wife and hoe together//(lol)

I could only tell you one thing, please, never get a thought of becoming an actor, people might die. D.O will handle that role better and exit..., Is that way //showing entrance door//

And that's it, he left aggressively.

************************************

D.O:- "w8...!!!!!, What???!!!!, Really!!!!.....????"

Yup, absolutely, you wasted footage on him, // replied winking//.

D.O:- "then why did you leave?",he screamed.

// I could see, he is slowly loosing his patience//

I know, instead of decreasing your neural break down, I might have increased it.
Trust me,(moving closer to him), leaving you was not easy for me also.

I'm not a weak person to come under some third person influence, yah!!!......, Unlucky you, Unfortunately I'm weaker than that.

I don't know how to explain, but please......, Please give me 24 hours to think how to explain or what to explain or whether to say or not.
But one thing I assure you, that from today, I'll never leave you, even if you wanted,//winking//

//D.O Mobile rings//

You should go now, or else you're gonna miss flight.

//I could see, my assurance is not enough, he is still angry at me//

//He stood for a while , clueless. And all of a sudden, took his bag from sofa and left fiercely, without turning back//

//Bella back to home//

Bella:- "where is he?"

He went.

Bella:- "really????"//excited//

You are happy with it????

Bella:- "ofcourse yaar, now I can see him singing"//winking//

Ummm//gusting//

Bella:- "ummmm????, Why do I smell some break-up here????"

🙄

Bella:- "fine!!!!!, When I say start, you can cut the scene"

Ok, what happened was...............

*************************************

Bella:- "why did you narrated the whole story, I'm pretty sure, he won't be paying interest in directing or story writing in future"

Hahh!!!, I shouldn't have told you, but what to do, my dub toung can't stay mum, not atleast for a while......, Leave it, I'm gonna order something for lunch.

Bella:- "fine, I don't want to discuss even, please don't order noodles, I got fed up with them"

//Saying, she went to her room//

Ok, I'm stupid, fine, it will be good for him if he didn't return.....