My Hustle life

(6am:180806)

(Tic...tic..tic..... rings alarm)

I woke up with the alarm ringtone and to witness the whole darkness I'm in, I guess this resemble my life, all of a sudden the window curtains are drawed making the sun rays enter the room forcedly making my pupils  go wide with the sudden brightness that I had to protect them with my arm in a reflex as if I don't want to loose whatever eyes that left, slowly I've adjusted to the brightness, grabbing the speticals that are usually placed on the table beside my king sized bed where I sleep alone.

And that's when I could see that it's jongin who was meddling with me and light.

All I could see is kai being changed, he is nothing like before, atleast not around me. He always been silly and funny but these days..... He is looking gloomy..
Can someone tell me who lost their love?
Me or him???

It's been 3 days, she left leaving a note, but I'm not lost, cause I don't feel like it's a new thing.  In real I've changed when she was with me , I've felt like I'm living a dream but now I'm back to normal, I guess, that same old boring , fun less life.

When I first joined EXO, we all were good but later with each individual schedule, there came void b/w us which we can't change neither fill, but I'm still glad that I have my members to make my Life Less boring.

I've set my foot on floor like everyday to fight with this fucking world of reality I have, cause the dreams and thoughts we get while we are on the bed, can never become true, I feel like these matrices have some magic of giving us some fake hopes and desires. We wakes up with the joy thinking this will not be like any other, but by the dawn it's all the same, me, the same, the days were same at the same time ready to give hopes for tomorrow.

I couldn't Stop feeling the warmth of the bed and fake world it creates on my head.

I haven't fresh up completely and here comes my manager Lee Seung Hwan.
What's up mr.lee?

"Here's the schedule for today, please go through it", saying he left in an instant hesitated like always. I must feel sorry for him cause neither him nor me has control over my life. I used to reject his schedules in the beginning but soon I've give up knowing that it's not in his will.

Afraid of me fighting with him, he always made our conversations short.

I finally shifted my gaze to the file, opening it, all I could do is chuckle in disbelief.
Fine, this is my schedule, no break????, Lol, not something new, oh wait!!! , Here it is 10mins for lunch and 2mins for snacks.
Ohh, I think I should complete breakfast quickly, it isn't mentioned tho.
So I can't make food for myself, have to bear whatever they give, ahh such a shitty life, then what's my cooking levels are for?. I already lost my appetite and now I don't think I can force myself, like any other , I have no option, my company takes care of my body and face well than my heart, idk whether to laugh or cry.

Here starts,that hurry burry life of mine.
An average people life goes with 5kmph, while mine goes with 10kmph.
Hustle to corridor, hustle to lift, hustle out from the building and hustle to the car. Wearing glasses, black jacket and a bag, the same life was exciting 5 years ago, but now????, I have no answer.

The world from this car glass and the world from that bus windows.....now all those moments looks like a dream from which I just woke up.

My thoughts shifted when my eyes gazed out of the car window, this neighborhood..., Mr.lee, are we going through Samseong-dong??, He nodded signing yes.

The car crossed the building she lived, well let me correct, the building we lived?.

I  wanted to ignore but couldn't, I apologized without alerting the driver and manager , i quickly hustled to her flat, finding no-one around. The flat is still empty and they haven't changed the password. I've opened the door to find it all dark, I've switched on lights knowing where it usually be, and unfortunately all the memories recalled,
When I first set my foot here.