Chapter 45: IM WHAT?! (Ending)

Blaze's POV:

The doctor dismissed me from the room so she could run some tests. I walked back to the waiting room. all of bvb was there. I gulped as I saw cc. I walked over and sat by him. "look man... I think it's time we make up" I said. he looked at me. "I think so too he sighed. I didn't know he could hold a grudge for so long. "but... there's something else...." I added. did I really want to do this? no, yes? I can't. I'm not even sure if she really is. "never mind" I sighed. he nodded.

About half and hour had passed. rebel was asleep with her head on her dads shoulder. the rest of the guys were on their phones. "mr.coma?" a nurse called as she walked out of the door that led to the rooms. cc stood up and walked over. shit this can't be good.

Cc's POV: "mr.coma?" a nurse called. I lifted my head and got up. the only thing on my mind was lily. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I walked over to where the nurse was. "we found out what was wrong with your daughter.. we thought you should be the one to tell her" she whispered. the words I dreaded.... ok well it might be nothing.... right? ya, nothing bad, wait if it was nothing bad they would have told her... shit. I nodded to let her know to continue. "shes....."

Lily's POV: "ok miss.coma your tests are all done." she smiled. I smiled and watched as she closed the door to my room. hopefully there's nothing wrong with me and its just a stomach virus... which is still bad... but not the worst.

I said there sleeping...dreaming... but the only dreams I had were about blaze. I was peacefully sleeping... for the first time in a long time. I didn't wanna wake up.

There was suddenly someone in my dream... someone who seemed familiar. "hello" she said with a bright glowing smile. she had a long high-low all white gown on. she had huge white feather wings. I looked at her. "who are you?" I asked. "I'm you mom" she replied. she placed a had on my cheek... her had was soft.... but she's dead? why is she in my dream? I could hardly remember what she looked like but there she was... long golden hair that flowed down to the back of her knees. I thought she had brown hair? I was too young at the time. so my memory is bad.

"Wait why are you here?" I asked. she just smiled. she placed a kiss on my forehead... her lips were soft... like silk. she pulled away. her blue eyes shined. they were beautiful.... she was even more beautiful than I remembered. She turned and started to walk away. "mom wait! I-" I was interrupted by a knock on my door. my eyes shot open. it was a dream. but it was so real. "come in" I said still catching my breathe at the realization she wasn't real... she's dead... but... why was she in my dream?

The doctor came in. She had a concerned look on her face. "miss... we know what's wrong with you but we would like to run one more test just to be sure" she said. I slowly nodded an 'ok'. she put on a smile and walked over to me. I'm shaking in fear... I can tell its gonna be something bad.

She finished the tests and looked at me as she called for a nurse. a female nurse with wavy brown hair walked in. the doctor whispered something to her. they both looked over at me. the nurse looked both surprised and shocked. they finished talking and the nurse left. "we will be right back" the doctor said as she went over and walked out.

Blaze's POV: the nurse whispered to cc. I couldn't hear what was going on. but I could tell it wasn't good... it can't be good. cc looked over at me... he looked angry... so much for fixing what's broke . I sighed. I'm right back where I started. The nurse finished talking. cc said something and the nurse nodded. she went back to where the rooms were and CC came over to

Me.

"I'm not gonna deal with you right now.. I can't believe you didn't even tell lily what you two did at the party" cc snapped. "I-" I didn't wanna start the sentence... this really is my fault.

All the guys looked up from their phones and over at cc and I. CC then left and ran back to where the rooms are. damn... it's true. I knew this would happen....

Cc's POV:

I can't believe he didn't even tell lily it was a possibility! he didn't even tell her what they did that night cause she was too drunk to remember! I stormed through the doors that led to the hallway filled with rooms.

I walked down the halls till I saw lily's room. I hate having to he the one to tell her. I took a deep breathe as I heard the creek of the door as I opened it. I walked in and closed it. the nurse and the female doctor were there. they looked at me. I nodded and wen over to lily. "hey" she smiled as she sat up. "lily I have to tell you something" I said. her smile faded. "we know why you've been getting sick..." I said. "why?" she asked her voice filled with concern.. "your...your.." I stuttered. "Your.... pregnant" I finally managed to say.

AUTHORS NOTE: hey so please read the next page that is labeled sequel it will explain alot c: thank you. if you choose not to then I guess that's your choice but thank you for reading, I've really enjoyed writing this c: I did get writers block but I really wanted to make the ending a cliff hanger c: expected a sequel soon c: