Chapter 20: ill show you i care

AUTHORS NOTE: here's a picture of blaze :)

Blaze's POV

I woke up next to lily. I looked at the clock "9:40 p.m". looks like we slept the day away. I looked over and saw jinxx on his bed. he was playing his guitar. "hey.. jinxx" I whispered. he looked up at me. "can we talk" he nodded and we walked into the hallway.

"Do you think lily will take me back" I was nervous. "I'm sure she would, she loves you, why did you break up with her?" he replied. "because I thought she liked you" I felt so stupid. "blaze, I treat her the way I do cause I love her, I care about her, she needs to know someone cares about her" jinxx was right. "ill show her I care, thanks jinxx" I smiled. he smiled back and we walked back into the room.

We walked back I to the room and quietly closed the door. lily was asleep so was rebel. I decided to let them sleep. I got under the coves next to lily. jinxx was on his bed and started to play guitar again. I drifted off into sleep.

---------------- the next day--------------

Blazes POV,

I woke up. "1:00 p.m" I read the clock. I slept the day away. again? oh well. I sat up and saw jinxx walking around. he was shirtless and had white jeans on. he slipped on a white vest. rebel ran out of the bathroom wearing black ripped jean shorts, knee high combat boots, and a bring me the horizon tank top. she applied a thin line of eyeliner as she was walking over to her suitcase.

Lily ran out of the bathroom after rebel. she had a red sleeping with sirens tank top,black ankle boots that were studded and black jean shorts with red paint splatter on them. "come on sleepy head we have a concert" lily smiled walking over to me. I jumped up. ran to the bathroom. I look like johnnie guilbert for some reason. only my hair covers my eyes. i put on black snake bites, black ripped skinny jeans, a black veil brides shirt and black vans.

I walked out of the bathroom and all of bvb,lily,and rebel were waiting for me. we all ran out into the hallway. we were sprinting down the halls. "WE ARE GONNA BE LATE" cc yelled. "DAMN ALARM CLOCK" I yelled. we all turned and ran into the elevators. everyone but jinxx were wearing all black. the people in the elevators gave us weird looks. "your hair looks like cotton candy" I heard a little girl giggle as she pointed to lily. lily smiled "thank you". the elevator opened and I grabbed lily's arm. "COME ONE" . Lily hopped on my back and we all ran out the door. "HOW FAR AWAY IS THE VENUE?!" jake yelled. "UHH I THINK ABOUT 10 MINUTES" andy replied. "WHOO HOO" lily cheered still on my back.

We finally made it to the indoor venue. "NOW INTRODUCING, BLACK VEIL BRIDES" we heard a voice yell. we ran up the ramp. the guys grabbed there instruments. I grabbed my guitar and ran out with them. Ive been preforming with them lately. "HOW YA GUYS DOING?!" I screamed. the crowd cheered. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE, THIS IS CALLED FALLEN ANGELS!!" andy yelled. we began to start playing fallen angels.

The concert was almost over. we had played fallen angels, lost it all, wretched and divine, rebel yell, and we were about to preform out last song. an Idea came to my mind. I walked over to Andy and whispered to him. Andy turned to lily and motioned for her to come on stage. lily looked at rebel then walked on stage. "EVERYONE ID LIKE TO MEET CC'S DAUGHTER LIKY COMA" Andy introduced lily. The crowed screamed. Lily smiled. "NOW FOR OUR LAST SONG BLAZE IS GONNA TAKE THE MIC" Andy handed me the mic. I faced lily and looked her in the eyes. " I cannot hide what's on my mind, I feel it burning deep inside, a passion crime to take what's mind let us start living for today" I began to sang. lily began to blush and smile.

"Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind, nothing's gonna stop is, no not this time, so take your hand in mine it's ours tonight, this is a rebel love song" I started to sing.

We finished the song and lily covered her mouth with her hands in amazement. "lily, I messed up, I should have never let you go, will you forgives and be the rebel to my love song." I smiled at her. tears filled her eyes. she jumped into my arms. "Yes!" she yelled. the crowd awwed and I gave the mic back to andy.

We do closed out the concert and made our way back to the hotel room.