Chapter 7: a loss and a gain

Lily's POV:

"uhhuhh never mind" I replied. I grabbed a banana and went upstairs. looks like I was wrong about nothing being able to ruin today. I fell asleep on my bed and when I woke up it was 8:00p.m which means we are at the venue and that the guys were already inside the concert hall preforming their set. I rolled over and sat up. I looked over at rebel's bed and saw her sitting there crying. "what's wrong? I thought you were suppose to meet blake?" I said going over and sitting next to her. "you were right, he was cheating on me, he broke up with me over text too" rebel said drying her eyes. "I'm sure you'll find someone who is way better than that jerk" I said smiling and hugging rebel.

We decided to go into the venue. we got off the bus and walked into the venue. it was unreal. I swear I'm dreaming. thousands of fans screamed our dad's names and chanted "WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS!!" I smiled and looked over at rebel. we were walking up a ramp that leads to the back of the stage. we got looks from the fans who don't know who we are. our dads are letting us preform with them in the next city so that should be fun. I looked into the audience and saw that one guy was looking at us. he was in the front row. he realized I noticed him and he just smiled and turned away. if he's in the front row he probably has a backstage pass.

I looked over at rebel who was pumped and jumping. I started laughing at her and joined her in jumping. Before we knew it the concert was over and the guys were meeting fans. I sat on the edge of the stage. rebel was at a food stand that was in the building. I guess she was so hungry she couldn't hold on till we went to KFC. I laughed just thinking about her spilling nachos all over herself like she did at the carnival we went to last year.

I let out a sigh and felt someone touch my hand.i looked over and saw the guy who had been in the front row. "hey I couldn't help but notice you backstage earlier" "my names blaze I'm 19" he said smiling at me. he has flippy black hair and 2 lip piercings as well as a nose piercing. " my names lily, lily Clara coma, I'm 18" I replied smiling. "so I'm guessing Christian is your dad? that's pretty awesome" I laughed at that. "its pretty fun most of the time at least" I smiled. "hey here's my number, text me later?" I said handing him a slip of paper with my number on it. he smiled and handed me a slip of paper with his number on it. he hugged me and then he left. We aren't dating but still I have a feeling we will be very soon. I got up and went into the dressing room. I used ashley's hair dryer to make my pink hair puff up. after doing that for about 5 minutes rebel came and got me. KFC was only a few blocks away so we started walking there.

I told rebel about blaze and she was happy that I had found someone my age. not that I was ever going to ask jinxx out or anything. we got there and can I say. the guys are animals when they are hungry, I mean me and rebel were scared. we ended up getting kicked out for starting a food fight. oppps. the tour bus picked us up and by the time we got on and started driving it was already midnight. I ended up falling asleep on the floor in the tv room.