Chapter 41: fights

Lily's POV:

Guessing I fell asleep i awoke to the sound of a door slamming. "I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU WITH HER!" I heard my dad yell from down stairs. I sighed and felt tears fill my eyes. What was the big deal? all I did was drink. its not like we did 'it'.

I decided... I'd have to fix this. I got up and tip-toed down stairs. I looked over the rail of the stairs and saw blaze sitting on the couch with his head in his hands and my dad was just yelling at him. I took a deep breathe and ran down stairs. "HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPENED I-" my dad yelled but I cut him off. "dad stop" I said in a firm voice. I stood face to face with him.

I took one more deep breathe and began to talk "this is my fault, I'm the one who drank the shots, I'm the one who ignored rebel," I said in a serious tone. blaze looked up. my dad just looked at me and sighed. "I don't want to talk to you about this" he replied, he then went upstairs.

I sighed. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. "and you" I said turning to meet blaze's gaze. "I want nothing to do with you" I snapped. I grabbed his arms and pushed him onto the couch. I then ran upstairs.

I didn't want blaze to take the blame for what I did, but.... he did nothing to stop me, and he's the one who gave me the shots but like I said I'm the one who consumed them, so we are both at fault.

I ran into my bedroom and slammed the door. "SCREW THIS!" I shouted. I sighed and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I dried my eyes and looked at myself. my pastel pink hair looked like puffy cotton candy.

I sighed and I heard the door open. "Babe, please don't be mad at me" I heard blaze say. I stood there... quiet. he walked into the bathroom where I was still looking at myself in the mirror. "say something to me" he sighed. I turned to meet his gaze and looked him in the eyes. his dark... chocolate brown.... eyes. "there's nothing left to be said" I replied. I saw hurt in his eyes... like someone just stabbed him in the heart.... true.... pain.

I sniffled and pushed past him. I don't want to be here right now, I don't want to be with him or anyone. I ran down stairs. "where are you going?" rebel asked as she watched me grab the keys to my black truck. yes my dad has a green truck, and I have a black truck.

"I don't know" I replied still tearing up. she didn't reply back. I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I got into my truck and started to drive. I honestly don't know where I'm going, I just don't want to be there. I decided I would just go to Starbucks. I just needed a break.

I parked and walked in. I sat down after getting my coffee and sighed. "what's a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?" a familiar voice asked. I looked up and saw jay sitting across from me. he smiled at me. "hey..." I said quietly. "hi" he replied still smiling. he then noticed the tears in my eyes. "what's wrong" his smile faded as he spoke those words. I wiped the tears from my eyes. "nothing.... I'm ok" I put on a fake smile. he smiled back. "I have to go but it was nice to see you again" he said getting up. I nodded and said goodbye.

He... couldn't tell I was lying? I sighed and frowned. I hated to fake smile. it brought more pain than any heart break ever could.