Chapter 42: lets wait to tell her

Blaze's POV:

The words repeated in my head "there's nothing left to say"... "theres.. nothing.... left....to...say" I just sat on lily and I's bed. I can't believe I lost it all in three days. I put my head in my

Hands. what the hell..... have I done?

I heard the door open. I looked up. it was rebel. She sighed and sat next to me after she closed the door. "look... I know it seems like the end but-" I cut her off before she could finish. "it is the end, there is no but, there's nothing left... without lily I'm nothing.... lily is my everything....and... I let her....go" I started to tear up as I spoke those words. seems like we are all over reacting over this whole situation but... I don't think it's like that... I mean lily.., she might be... pregnant cause of me... and she doesn't even know. Then it hit me.., she really doesn't know what we did. "rebel.." I looked at her. "did you ever tell her what happened... in the bedroom." her eyes widened as I spoke those words. she shook her head. "it's best we wait to tell her" she replied. she was right. right?

Lily's POV:

I got back into the truck. I just couldn't figure it out. I wasn't really angry about the shots, but I was angry because I feel like they are overreacting or hiding something from me. it just doesn't add up. I sighed as I pulled into the driveway. and I never did figure out what blaze was hiding from me at the hospital. I sighed and got out of the car.

I took a deep breathe as I opened to front door. the house was quiet and empty. I sighed and went upstairs. I went into my room... surprisingly, no one was there. I went and laid on my bed. can I just forget all of this ever happened? is that an option? I didn't think so. I wish I could remember what exactly happened that night.

I laid thee staring at the ceiling. I heard the front door open

And closed. I assume everyone is back home. I heard my door creak open. "hey" jinxx whispered. he laid next to me on my bed after closing the door, "where is everyone?" I asked as we both just laid there starring at the ceiling. "at the studio..." he replied. "but I thought you could use some company, since rebel and blaze went to the studio as well" he added.

"Thanks.." I replied. "no problem" he smiled. "lily...." he whispered. "hmm?" I replied. "I'm not taking sides but... I think you need to atleast talk to blaze" there was hesitation in his voice as he spoke those words. "I have nothing to say to him" I muttered. "I knew you would say that, but it was worth a try" he sighed.

He got up and looked back at me. "don't do anything that you'll regret" he said. I gave him a confused look and sat up. "what do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes. "jay didn't know that was a fake smile, go ahead.... talk to blaze when he gets home.... He will realize its fake... because he knows a you and cares about you" he replied. I was speechless. how did he know about jay, about the fake smile. "how did you-" he cut me off before I could finish. "it doesn't matter" he muttered.

I sighed and got up. "Your right jinxx" I said opening the bedroom door. we walked down stairs and blaze was already home. he was asleep on the couch. I went over and kneeled beside the couch. "You are my dark angel" I said leaning in and kissing him. I pulled away and smiled. but, something just doesn't feel right.