Chapter 12: trouble starts

Lily's POV: I really appreciate jinxx being there for me. I'm not exactly the most "pleasant" person. but jinxx doesn't seem to care. talking to him made me feel a little better about going. but I'm still concerned. I sat there talking to jinxx for a long time and ended up falling asleep on him. I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and saw blaze sitting next to me and realized I was still sitting on jinxx. "lily it's 3:45 p.m, we have to get ready for the show" jinxx said smiling at me. I got up and let jinxx go get ready for the show. I knew blaze might be a little mad at me. I felt his hands wrap around my waist."where are we" I smiled looking up at blaze. "uhh..i think were in Houston" blaze replied. he placed a kiss on my head and picked me up. he carried me bridal style up the stairs. He set me gently down on my bed. I giggled and smiled up at him. he didn't smile back. shit, is he mad about me falling asleep on jinxx?

"tell me the truth, do you have feelings for him" blaze have me a serious look. I sat up and sighed. "Yes, I do.... But I only think of him as a big brother..thats the only feeling I have for him" I stuttered. blaze was mad, I could tell. after a few moments of silence blaze spoke. "Lets get ready" he walked into the bathroom to get dressed. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and sleeping with sirens shirt. I slipped on some combat boots. blaze was still getting ready. I sat on my bed with my head in my hands. "you ok kid?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw andy. "ya" I replied, I managed to smile and thankfully and bought it and walked away. after a few minutes blaze came out but went directly down stairs. man I screwed up. I went down stairs and jinxx picked me up and carried me bridal style. rebel,andy,blaze,jake,my dad. and Ashley were already off the bus and on their way to the venue. jinxx carried me to the venue. it was a long walk and I'm surprised he could carry me that far.

We got there and jinxx had to go on in a few minutes. he set me down and ran over to where the guys were. Rebel ran up and grabbed me by the waist. "what the hell are you doing?" I giggled, "TRYING TO FREAKIN PICK YOU UP" she laughed. I smiled. she couldn't lift me up and we both fell to the floor laughing. I looked around back stage and noticed blaze was missing. "have you seen blaze" I said concerned to rebel, "I thought he was with you and jinxx?" she replied.

Blaze's POV: i had to clear my mind. I really don't want to talk to lily right now. I turned Down a hall in the massive venue and I had no idea where I was. I looked for an exit but couldn't find one. "damn it" I sighed, I sat down against the wall and closed my eyes. ..............

What seemed like only a few minutes had passed and I heard screaming. my eyes shot open and I raised my head. I checked my phone and saw that it was already 7:00 p.m. By now I had been gone for around 25 minutes. I got up and went to find a way back to the stage area. I walked down the long dark hallway. the lights were dim and all u would hear were guitar riffs, girls screaming, Andy's loud voice and the sound of cc hitting his drums. I finally came to the end of the hallway and saw a door. I opened it and walked in. it was an empty room. no windows. nothing. I went to open the door. but it wouldn't open.