Chapter 38: what happened last night?

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A FLASH BACK TO HE NIGHT OF THE PARTY BLAZE MENTIONED.

*FLASHBACK*

Lily's POV:

I'm getting ready for the welcome
Home party. My dad invited a bunch of the other bands including sleeping with sirens and pierce the veil. I slipped on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a black veil brides racer back tank top. I put on a pair of angel wing earrings and ran down stairs. the whole down stairs was pitch black and it was only lite up by some strobe lights my dad had set up.

I struggled to get through the crowds of people. I finally made it to the kitchen where I found blaze getting some wine. "just how much of that have you had" I asked walking over to him. the kitchen was lite up by a ceiling light hanging over the island. "This is my first" he sipped the wine from his glass. I could tell he wasn't lying. he handed me a glass. I took a sip and felt like throwing up. "what's wrong?" blaze asked giving me a concerned look. "I think I'm gonna throw up" I struggled to say without gagging. I handed him the glass and ran upstairs to the bathroom Connected to my bed room.

I was throwing up and I have no idea why. I felt arms wrap around my waist. it was blaze. "I think the wine was too strong for me" I sighed getting up. "lets try something not so Strong" he replied taking me back downstairs.

We made our way back to the kitchen and he handed me a shot glass. I took a sip and instantly regretted it. I was hooked.

Rebel's POV:

I was getting hit on by some of cc's friends who were obviously drunk. I felt someone pull me into the bathroom. I turned and saw jinxx. "why the hell are we in here" I asked almost screaming. "have you seen blaze?" he asked concerned. I shook my head "no....?". "wait have you seen lily" I asked my voice filled with concern. He shook his head. then it hit me. I hadn't seen lily or blaze all Night except for when we first got here. "I'm sure there fine" I sighed. "Lily doesn't drink and she never has, so if blaze gets drunk she can come get me" I reassured him. he sighed and looked down. "what are you not telling me" I narrowed my eyes. "I-" the door opened interrupting him. I forgot.
We are in a small bathroom.... together. "uhh..." Gerard from my chemical romance just started at us. "sorry" he he said closing the door.

"Continue" I said as Gerard closed the door. well, lets pretend he didn't think something was going on. "well.... I saw blaze a few hours ago in the kitchen, him and lily kept drinking... alot of alcohol." he replied looking down. "I haven't seen him, I was praying you had" he looked up at me. "WHAT!" I screamed and ran out of the bathroom.

I ran upstairs and stood out side of lily's room. I could hear giggling. damn it lily. "LILY OPEN THE DOOR I yelled kicking the door. "NO MOM" she giggled. damn she is drunk. I sighed and slid down against the hallway wall.

After a few hours I couldn't take it anymore. I ran down stairs and met some guys. they were pretty drunk and they offered me some beer. I admit I've never drank alcohol before. but... I gave in.

Lily's POV:

I couldn't think straight. my vision was blurry and I could barely stand. damn I'm gonna have a bad hang over. Blaze wasn't as drunk as me. he had only had two shots and when ever I gave him another he dumped it in the sink. he thought I didn't notice. "heyyyyy" I smiled at blaze. "uhh...hey?" he replied. I grabbed his head and we ran upstairs into our bedroom. I slammed the door behind us. "babe you need to go to sleep' he said strictly. he was right, but the alcohol got the best of me.

I grabbed him by the arm and slammed the door. he fell back onto the bed from me pulling to hard. damn alcohol has its effects. I landed on the bed and he fell on top of me. I smiled and let out a giggle. "uhh... lily" he gulped. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slammed my lips against his. after that.... it got pretty crazy.

I have no idea what I'm doing, I just no I'm in a regret it. After we fell on the bed I heard the door trying to be open. "LILY OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard rebel scream. I wanted to so badly but the alcohol was way to strong. "NO MOM!" I yelled back. I giggled and looked back up at blaze. Then things got really crazy.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Blaze's POV: I had started to explain everything to Christian. ever second I'd say something he just stiffened up even more. we were now parked out side the studio. "soo... that's everything" I sighed. He stayed silent. he opened the door and got out. I've never seen this side of him. he slammed the door and walked inside. I think I'm just gonna stay here. I slid down in my seat and covered my face.. what have I done?