Chapter 10: begining of tour..for you

lily's POV: the guys finished playing and came back stage. "Daddy" I smiled skipping over to my dad. wow. having cc as a dad has taken an affect on me. now I'm skipping. "What do you want this time" cc laughed as he took a sip of water. "Can blaze tour with us?" I said giving my dad a "this means alot to me" face. "sure,I don't see why not". did I hear my dad right?! "OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH" I screamed I jumped up and hugged him. then I ran over to blaze. blaze picked me up and all 8 of us started to walk back to the bus. we got on the bus and me and blaze were about to run upstairs when my dad grabbed my arm. "he sleeps on the couch, not with you" my dad said giving me a serious look. I nodded and went upstairs. the bus started to move and we were on our way to blaze's house to pick up his stuff. just because my dad is fun loving and goofs off doesn't mean he's not protective of me. I laid on my bed with blaze.

Blaze's POV: I'm so glad I get to tour with lily. I love everything about her. I love her puffy pink hair, the way her eyes sparkle, her smile, but mostly I love her for who she is. we laid there just talking. her head laying on my chest. I heard rebel yell my name and figured we were at my house. I placed a kiss On lily's forehead. I got up and ran downstairs. I'm gonna pack mainly band merch of course.

Lily's POV: it feels like nothing can go wrong. I went down stairs where a water gun fight seemed to be going on. jinxx ran up behind me and put me over his shoulder fireman style. rebel was on her dads back spraying my dad with a water gun. blaze walked in and sat his suit case down. he grabbed a water gun and sprayed jinxx in the face. "Ohh it's on" jinxx said picking up a water gun and spraying blaze head to toe with water. the bus started to move. blaze ran up behind jinxx and grabbed me off his shoulders. me And blaze ran up stairs and locked my bed room door. I jumped onto my bed. blaze went to get into his pjs. he came out wearing no shirt and a pair of sweat pants. he didn't have huge abs, but he had abs. he was really skinny like me. he said next to me and we fell asleep like that. sorry dad looks like he's sleeping with me tonight.

AUTHORS NOTE: SO I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS, THIS IS MAINLY A FILLER CHAPTER SO THAT'S WHY IT'S SHORT. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO THE CHAPTERS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT LILY SND BLAZE LOOK LIKE. IM HAVING ALOT OF FUN WRITING THIS THX FOR READING :) BYEZZ