Jimin's hand landed on Hoseok's thigh as he started driving down the street. The pink haired boy turned to Taehyung. "Don't kiss any strangers, okay? No one wants herpes."

Taehyung nodded, understanding that he didn't want to get raped.

"And if a hottie with a body buys you a drink, don't drink it. We don't want you drugged or something." Hoseok informed, making eye contact with Taehyung in the rearview mirror.

It took like twenty minutes to arrive to the "Galactic Cock" club. Taehyung furrowed his brows at the name.

what even is that name?

Hoseok smiled at Taehyung with his bright ass smile. "It's a gay bar, of course. What you've never been to one?"

"N-no." Taehyung said, walking slowly behind the two boys who had their hands interlaced. He looked through the windows, it was definitely space themed. He could feel the bass booming through the ground.

They entered the club, it smelled like sweat and alcohol. There were black lights flying everywhere like lazers, sparkly star lights hanging from the ceiling over a crowd of drunk, obnoxious weirdos.

"Bo Gum!!!" Jimin screeched, letting go of Hoseok's hand and darting to a tall handsome fellow in the far corner booth. Taehyung and Hobi followed after him. But Hoseok eventually left when he spotted Yoongi, leaving Taehyung behind by himself in a sea of sweaty antelopes.

He decided to go to Jimin and Bo Gum.

Bo Gum was really handsome. He turned to look at Taehyung, reaching for Taehyung's hands. "Hi gorgeous, what's your name?"

Taehyung blushed just the tiniest bit. Bo Gum was holding his hand while staring deep into his eyes, he was such a flirt.

"Taehyung. His name is Taehyung." A smooth voice said sternly as a hand slid around Taehyung's waist, pulling him close.

Taehyung looked up in surprise to see Jungkook with an eyebrow raised, giving Bo Gum an unreadable expression.

Bo Gum awkwardly cleared his throat. "U-uh yeah of course. See ya later, Taehyung." He was quick to wave his goodbye and fade into the crowd.

Jungkook swirled Taehyung to face him, his hungry stare sweeping across Taehyung's figure. "Hot." Was all he said as he led Taehyung to sit on his lap at the booth. Jin and Namjoon were there too but they were both wasted, playing I Spy.

Taehyung rested his arms on Jungkook's strong shoulders, twirling his fingers in the soft raven locks. He took the proximity as an opportunity to check Jungkook out.

Ugh, his hair was pushed back to expose his forehead and eyebrows. His eyes looked as sharp as his jawline, which Taehyung forced himself not to bite. Jungkook had his sumptuous lips glossed with cherry lip balm, and his neck decorated with thick chained chokers. His skin glowed magically in the colorful lights. His dark eyes glittered with adoration when he looked at the boy in his lap.

"I want a drink." Taehyung suggested, not wanting to get up.

Jungkook chuckled and slid Taehyung off to the side, standing up and disappearing into the sweaty crowd.

The red head sighed as he scooted next to Jin who was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Heyyy Taehyung! Wanna play I s-s-spyyyyyyy?" Jin slurred his words, swinging his hands around, his drink spilling on his lap. "Shit, my pant are weeeeeet. Did I throw up?"

Taehyung rolled his colbalt eyes, "No. You literally just spilled your drink, idiot." He laughed, playfully slapping Jin's arm.

Jungkook came back and set two glasses with purple liquid in it on the table, sitting down to pull Taehyung on his lap again.

Taehyung gulped when he felt the bulge he was sitting on. He reached for his drink.

Jungkook groaned a deep, husky growl. "Don't. do. that."

Taehyung sat back down, making Jungkook instantly throw his head back, an audacious moan escaping his sinful lips.

Taehyung smirked and moved his hips, creating some friction from his ass to Jungkook's bulge.

Jungkook's finger nails dug into the round hips as they rolled on his now, rock hard member.

"You better stop before I fuck you through these pants." He grumbled into Taehyung's ear, coasting one finger down the laced part of the leggings. The touch ran shivers down Taehyung's spine.

Taehyung swirled his hips around one more time as Jungkook gripped his arm and tugged Taehyung off from the seat and into the bathroom. He picked up Taehyung by his ass and pushed him into an empty cubicle.

He pressed Taehyung up against the violet wall, hooking his finger on the string of Taehyung's pants, lifting the boy's leg to wrap around his hips.

"I told you to stop." His voice dropped a few octaves and it spilled with dominance that couldn't be ignored.

Taehyung whimpered under Jungkook's devilish gaze. "I-Im sorry."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hips closer to his package, the both gasping at the exhilarating experience. He inched in, and bit Taehyung's bottom lip before diving down and shoving his tongue in without consent. Taehyung moaned and carded his fingers through his hair.

"Waah!" He let a high pitch gasp as Jungkook palmed him through his leather.

The ravenette chuckled.

Tonight's gonna be fun.

oops sorry.. 👀

sorry for any mistakes