Ah shit

Bell was hurting Jungkook for what he did to her brother. If I remember correctly there was blood on Jungkook's face....She was just getting him back for what he did, in her own messed-up Bluebell way.

And I told her I didn't want her anymore.

I said that right in front of her and left, I left like a fucking idiot that wants to lose the only girl he's ever liked.

"Jin, I need you and Seo Yun to prepare for any media backlash that could happen if this gets out." I put the car in second gear and turned around completely, trying to find the quickest way to get back to her.

"I'll handle it Yoongi but....She doesn't know who she's dealing with. Are you going to get her?" Jin said quickly as I heard him getting in a car himself.

I stepped on the accelerator as my hands pretty much strangled the steering wheel.

"You're damn right I am."

***

~meanwhile somewhere in the city~

*Bell POV*

"No see you don't understand, I...I wasn't actually going to rape him..I mean, maybe if it was a hot girl, like Jungkook's sexy sister...than that's a complete different sorry right then and there but this?" I grabbed the clear glass, downing the extra strong shot and immediately wincing after it.

"I...fuck, I was just trying to scare him. He...he hurt my baby brother, my little mochi, my extra-sweet vanilla biscuit. And I'm a horrible sister because I'm here, drinking, talking to you instead of comforting my little fluffy ramen-loving baby brother." I looked at him with a guilty face and he sighed and raised an eyebrow.

"But really the worst part is that my own husband...my own hot, sexy, well-packed husband said he doesn't want me anymore. I mean, what am I supposed to do without him? What am I without my man? And I know the feminists reading this story will be like "blah blah blah" but this...this is serious...."

I pouted with teary eyes and dropped my head on the table.

"We were supposed to make cute little half psycho half professional babies. He was gonna protect me and love me until all the illegal things I've done in my life finally caught up to me and I was sent to prison. How is my name and bloodline gonna continue now?" I started crying pitifully and he sent me a helpless and sympathetic look.

"Y..you can't understand me can you?" I sat up straight eyeing the Spanish bartender suspiciously as I sniffled.

He simply smiled and held another shot out to me.

"That's just great. Is this what happens when I try to do something right? Is this what happens when I pour my heart out?" I grabbed my wallet and clumsily pulled out a handful of money. Much more than what the drinks cost but there was no way I could count anything right now.

"Adios..sayonara...opposite of Hola." I waved once to him and stumbled out the small bar, completely unaware of the strange looks I got from the strangers on the street.

I blinked rapidly as I looked for my car, the sun was really strong today it was almost like Hoseok was standing right in front of me.

"Yep, and another new years resolution down the drain." I grabbed my car keys and shook my head. Feeling disappointed that I was driving drunk again.

At least I'm self-aware. That's a bonus right?

"It's okay, Bell. You'll get another man, hell maybe you'll get two. Do like a one day on, one day off routine or something." I shook my head and slapped myself, trying to clear my vision as I badly drove out of the parking lot.