Happy Birthday! (2)

Y/n's POV

November 11, 2019. Also known as my birthday... My 16th birthday to be exact. Usually I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to enjoy my time with the people I call family, the avengers. But today, I don't know, I felt different I guess you could say. I wanted to go explore New York, I didn't want to stay locked away in this tower anymore. I guess you could say I'm Rapunzel waiting for her Flynn Rider so show up.

Anyways I woke up to my alarm going off. "Ughhh. Why didn't I turn that damn thing off?" I questioned myself. I decided to get up and get dressed because I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep. By the time I finished getting dressed, doing my hair and makeup it was 9:27am. I went downstairs and too the kitchen just to find everyone there. No one said a word. It was like I wasn't even there. "What the hell? Did they just like forget about my birthday?" I thought. I cleared my throat to get there attention. Dad looked up from his phone and saw me. He walked over to me and gave me a hug while saying "Good morning." and with that he just walked away. "Did my OWN dad seriously forget my birthday?" I thought to myself. "Hey Thor" I yelled towards Thor to get his attention. "Hey Y/n. Welp I gotta go have a nice day." Even my best friend forgot my birthday... wow. I grabbed my phone and my airpods and started walking towards the front door. "Where are you going?!" I heard dad call out to me. "Somewhere that isn't here. I'm tired of you guys. I'm going for a walk." I heard my dad stand up and start jogging over to me but before he could get to me I ran out the door and slammed it in his face. I just kept running, and soon I was near a school 'Midtown school of Science and Technology' huh sounds interesting. I went to the back of the building and climbed up to the roof i went and sat on the edge just to clear my mind, when all of a sudden I hear a quiet thump from behind me. I turn around and see the one person I never expected. Spider-man.