Chapter 24

A/N: I have come out of my hermit life to show you what has been on my mind! …I mean… I couldn’t figure out how to write this chapter properly so I went into hiding again until I was satisfied with the outcome. I have written and rewritten this way to many times to count.

Sorry I went missing again. But I hope this chapter makes up for it. And I made it extra long just for you amazing people who have stuck by me.

Whenever I go into my writing craziness, I don’t log onto Wattpad, because I begin to feel pressured and I don’t want to rush anything. I am sorry it took what seems like forever to write this. But to log on and see how my story has gotten so much attention make me so happy!! I have read all the comments that have been written and they all made me smile! Thank you guys!!! I love you all!!

Well here you go guys, finally! Comment, Vote, Fan (Follow)! Enjoy! ~  

Chapter 24 (Tory’s POV)

                Things seemed to be falling into place between Vincent and I. It has been a week since our last date and things were finally going smoothly. I would normally be upset that it would have been that long since I last saw him, but that was not the case, I saw him every day. I loved being able to see Vin so often. He came by every day to have lunch. And then would sometimes go by the apartment late at night and we would sit in his car and talk, which would lead to some hot make out sessions. This all made me feel like a teenager again! And though it excited me, it also scares me. I hate to think of him, and even worse, compare, but my relationship with Vin reminds me of the good times with Jake.

                I was walking around the diner making sure every table had everything they needed when two other men walked in. They came around and sat in my section, which wasn’t surprising, it was the only open table left. I went to the table and said “Hey guys, my name is Tory and I will be your waiter today. Can I get you anything to drink?”

                “So you’re the famous Tory?” The one on the right with the brown hair said, smiling at me.

                I laughed, “I don’t know anything about being famous, but you aren’t the first to say that.”

                “Well good thing we found you so quickly.”

                “You were looking for me?”

                “Of course we are. You are Vincent’s mate?” The brunette said.

                The one on the left with blonde hair laughed before adding, “He means girlfriend. She doesn’t know what that means idiot!” He said to his friend.

                “I am his girlfriend,” I replied, getting suspicious of the questions. “And why are you looking for me?”

                “Because-“ the brunette started saying.

                “Because nothing,” Meredith said, making her presence known, as she stood protectively next to me. “You need to leave,” she growled.

                “Or what?”

                “Or we kill you!” Vincent said.

It surprised me to see him standing next to me. I looked back and saw all of the employees had come out to the dining area. And I mean all of them, from the cooks to the dish washers, were all standing around us staring at the two mean like they wanted do just as Vincent said, kill them.