Chapter 13

A/N: This is reallly short. Sorry! im trying to upload every week, but i've been a busy bee lately. I shall post more soon i promise! Vote, Comment, Fan~

Chapter 13 (Vincent POV)

I growled as I saw her running away from me once again. God she has a nice ass. Wait… not the point! I thought we were getting better, she accepted the ride and everything! I must be delusional or something, that or something is wrong with me! I ran my hand through my hair as I saw her enter her apartment. I started the car and drove away, even though every cell in my body told me to run after her.

I got home shortly after and got out of the car and walked in. “Well you look like death, Tory reject you again?” Ralph asked, for the first time he had a serious face.

“I gave her a ride home,” I said taking a seat on the couch as the others joined me.

“Alright!” screamed Wyatt.

“Wait that should be a good thing…” Damien said with a concerned look.

“Yeah,” I muttered.

“Then why the long face?” Marcus said.

“She couldn’t run out of the car fast enough.”

“Oh,” Alex mumbled as the other grimaced.

“What did you do this time?” Meredith said, making her presence known.

“He gave her a ride home and she ran for the hills right after,” Adrian said, enjoying this a little too much. I growled in response. “Sorry,” he replied.

“Why?” Blake said sitting down next to Meredith and taking her hand.

“I don’t know. I thought I took a step forward with her, and apparently I was wrong.” I looked up as I said this catching Meredith and Blake looking at each other intently. “What are you guys talking about?” I asked, knowing that they were having a conversation through their mind-link, as many mates do.

“Nothing,” Meredith answered quickly as Blake looked down embarrassed.

“What do you know?”

“Like I said, nothing,” Meredith said.

“What do you know?” I asked again, this time my voice was laced with my Alpha power.

They immediately sat up straighter. “Uh…” Blake said.

“No!” Meredith practically screamed. “If you tell him, you’re going to in turn hurt me. Would you willingly do that?”

“I can’t ignore my Alphas command,” he said with an apologetic look in his eyes.

“You’re not,” she said. To all of our confused looks she added, “We are following her orders.”

“What?!” I screamed. “What order?!”

She smiled. “My Luna’s order.” I opened my mouth to answer but she raised her hand before I could. “Yes you aren’t mated yet, but you will soon enough. And if I say something she’s going to hate me,” she said looking at Blake, “And I don’t want her to hate me. I can’t disobey her orders anyways.”

“What order,” I asked again, using my Alpha tone once more.

I watched as they both squirmed as their wolves wanted to submit to me. “The order to tell you nothing,” Meredith said quickly. Sticking her tongue out at me as she grabbed Blake’s hand and ran away.

“I will get it out of you!” I yelled after them.

“Doubt it!” she yelled back. A few seconds later I heard their bedroom door close.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch. “Don’t worry, she’ll come around,” Marcus said as he got up and left as well. Slowly they all got up and left me sitting their lost in my own thoughts.

Only one way to see if we are getting better or worse, I have to go see her.