My lip was caught in between my teeth after letting this last nut out.Now I have no problem's having sex but Gahdamn this the sixth time today. I'm all dicked out.

She finally released him out her mouth and looked up at me, wondering what I was gonna' do next. Hopefully a nigga can get a thirty minute nap without her pouncing on a nigga again.

"So..ain't you tired? Because I'm pretty fucking beat. Imma' get me a shower and then get me a nap before the guys come over." I said quickly sliding out the bed before she could seduce me.

"You want me to jo-"

"Hell Nawl- I mean... Ni' i'm tired. We been going at it since we got back from the appointment. Got me feeling dirty. L-Like I'm just a toy that you can turn on when ya' ready. I'm more than just dick Ni'. I want respect." She sat up and nodded.

"I'm sorry, want me to make it up to you?" I nodded and quickly noticed what she was talking about.

"Nope, nevermind. I ain't got no more dick Ni! You took it all. Imma' remember this and ion want no back talking when I want some." I quickly walked in the bathroom and cut the shower water on.

•••

"Wassup Lil' Momma?" I questioned watching her ride by on Prince's back. That's what she did when she wasn't playing with her toys or watching TV. Made me think of Dyana, maybe soon I can bring Justin and her up here and they all can ride on their own dog.

She looked at me with a bigger smile than before and went back to riding with Prince. Wow just wow. Her Momma was sleeping I think. After fucking again in the shower, I made her go to sleep. Luckily Joelle was still out with Joel and Lena who wanted to take her out. Spend time with their Godchild.

Alex has been contacting me but she has to talk through my assistant now because I'm not making the mistake any more of being in the same room with her. Everything I do she flips back on me and that ain't fair. To me or my child but that's cool because she don't even know what I got planned after she have my child.

I ate the chip in my hand and moved side to side, I deserved this time to myself and Joelle. Maybe she'd finally stop looking at me like she don't like me. I mean the smiles aren't bad but I should be able to get a hug like the guys do right?

"Uh- so Joelle...how old are you?"

You fucking stupid my nigga...

She peeked around the corner and stuck up all her fingers. She know what I'm talking about she just don't know her numbers. I guess that's good. I lifted the bag indicating that she could have some but she looked at me weird.

"I don't bite Joelle." She stuck her hand into the bag and grabbed a Dorito and licked it and put it back into the bag. I pursed my lips to the side, I don't even want them anymore.

She pursed her lips to the side like me and giggled a little. Alright, now she just playing me.

"Damn- I mean dang it's like that JoJo?" I grabbed the remote and quickly found myself watching TV. And she found herself right beside me licking chips and putting them back in the bag.

 And she found herself right beside me licking chips and putting them back in the bag