Forty-Eight

INFERNO
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
JANUARY, 22ND, 1994

"Are you serious Ni' ?" I questioned letting out a loud cackle

"Are you serious Ni' ?" I questioned letting out a loud cackle. DeVante tryna' be Father of The Year was really killing me. Not that it's any problem that he wants to be there for JoJo in a Father way. I'm just shocked I guess.

I was down here in Georgia with Lauren for her check up. We couldn't tell the gender yet but it was okay. It was no reason for me to rush it, girl or boy I'd be okay.

"Sooo hows Georgia going?" Lauren walked from the open door and we looked at each other for a minute.

"It's going good, Me and Lauren should be on our way to the Doctor's Appointment in a few minutes. How did yours go?" Ironically the two had a appointment on the same day. And I think she said that Alex had a appointment today as well. That's what he gets.

"It went well, the doctor said did I feel like it was another girl and it does. Your brother did that little two-step he does while I pouted. I wanted a boy Dalvin. His muscle ass head gets everything." I snorted and looked down at my watch.

"You'll be fine, plus you did good with Joelle. Maybe Dalvina will be good as well." Lauren scrunched her face and I heard a snort.

"Yeah, imma get back to you on that. Tell Lauren I said hello. I'll talk to you when you get back."

"Alright." I ended the phone call and Lauren snorted.

"Dalvina? Ew... I hope she pick something else." I glared at her and walked out the door grabbing her purse.

"I actually was just joking. But you did give me an idea. We never talked about names." I sat in the passenger seat while she glared at me.

"We ain't talked about names because I wanted to talk your, Mother, first. Still, ain't talked to her yet huh?" I glared at her for a minute because I knew I hadn't.

My momma hung up a when she heard a baby was on the way by De. I don't know if she knows it's Janine or Alex but if she watches TV? Then she knows its two. Imagine telling her that she not only has two grandkids coming..she got three?!! I love my Momma and even though she don't agree with our lifestyles, id be damned if she die cause she got a total of five grandkids coming through taking over the 94' to 95'.

"Well, when you tell her? We'll think of names but right now let's just get to the appointment." I nodded and said nothing else about it. I was going to tell her just not right now.

 I was going to tell her just not right now