Chapter 11

A/n
Omg guys here comes our boy!!! I'm so excited for this part of the storyline. Big things are happening people big things👀

I sat in Kaede's hut waiting for Kagome to return. She said something about grabbing books to study and some other things. She asked me to come along but I waved her off weirdly preferring to stay here. It's only a matter of time until a new problem comes along so I need to learn as much about this world as possible.
"Ye ready to go?" Kaede's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I nodded once. Herbs. That's my lesson today.

Not long into the lesson, the village children came to join us. Asking questions about this and that mostly to Kaede but occasionally asking me about my world. Why my eyes looked the way they do. How come I look human but different. Which  I could not answer seeing as I didn't 100% understand it either. I sometimes played with the children. Teaching them how to make flower crowns and playing a small game of tag occasionally when they would tag me.

"Lady Kaede are you all better?" a new child asked. They seemed to be pouring in from all over the place.
"Aye, child. Almost all better." she comforted them kindly.
"And you're going to find the jewel pieces soon right?" another asked making me giggle lightly.
"No small one. That's Kagome's, Inuyasha's, and I's job." I bent down parting his head making him smile brightly. Cute little things children are. So full of joy pureness.

"It would help if Inuyasha and young Kagome could try and like each other a little more," Kaede added making me nod in agreement. Their arguments are very annoying to me.
"They do like each other!" a little girl pointed out causing me and Kaede to share a look before looking to where she was pointing only to have our eyes widened in horror. I quickly covered the little girl's eyes as Kaede moved the other 2 children behind her.

"Avert thee eyes!" she warned causing Kagome and Inuyasha to finally notice our presence.
"Run along now." I kindly told them before standing up and walking over with Kaede.
"Mayhap ye like each other more than I first thought." at Kaede's words they quickly separated.
"I would have thought that you'd have figured it out by now! That my body is different! Like Mitsuki." he concluded while pulling down the shoulder of his Kimono showing no wound or scaring.

"Oh, so great a wound to have held so quickly and leave no scar," Kaede commented.
"Look, just because it would kill a human not including Mitsuki because she's weird as they come-" he began but only for me to cut him off with a quick 'hey' from the insult.
"-Don't make it a big deal for someone like me." he aggressively shrugged his kimono on only to slap his chest.

"Well, if it ain't Myoga the flea." he introduces a
"Flea?" Kagome and I asked in shock.
"So what'd you come to see me about?" he inquired. I knelt beside him looking down at the little bug. Weird.
"Lord Inuyasha, I've come to uh...I've come to tell you that-" he started but got cut off by something spraying him. Sniffing the air I knew instantly what it was. Bug spray.

"What's that do?" Inuyasha curiously asked.
"Uh, whoops." Kagome guiltily responded.
"Kills bugs," I answered quickly while standing up following Kaede back home. Hm, weird...since when do I consider her home, my home? Since she made me feel like I belong I answered myself. Shaking my head I ran to catch up and walk beside her silently. She patted my shoulder a couple of times before continuing walking. Did she know something was wrong? I smiled anyway. It feels nice that she cares to make me feel better.

While the others went inside to discuss things with Myoga I stayed outside with some children who poked and prodded at Kagome's bike.
"Lady Mitsuki? What's this thing?" one of them asked. A small smile played its way to my lips. Something about children is calming. They aren't so quick to judge you like their parents are. It's nice.
"That there is a bicycle. We use it to get around. It's much faster than walking." I responded softly.

"Can you teach us to ride it?!" another joyously asked. I chuckled not being able to refuse, "Alright."
So that's how it went for a while. Me helping them onto the bike and them pedaling while I held onto the back of the seat and one side of the handlebars. Every few minutes switching. Their giggles filled the air making it all the more enjoyable. The sun settled lower and lower by the minute. The moment only to be ruined by Inuyasha stomping out of Kaede's home. Looking at him then back at the house I knew it had to be Kagome.

"Alright, children time for you to head home before your parents worry." I softly warned. They all awed and then complied running home. Sighing I put my hands on my hips while looking over to the hut.
"Time to figure out what the hell happened." grumbling as I walked inside.

"-always preferred not to speak of her." a small voice sounded as I made my way in. Everyone was staring at the fire in awkwardness. Alright, I'm not getting any answers from here I concluded turning on my heel to find Inuyasha. Walking in the direction I saw him go I breathed in from my nose only to notice something was off. Stopping my steps I sniffed again.
"It smells like dog, dirt, and pine trees." confusion took over me. Is this Inuyasha's smell? I recognize the pine from him.

Hurrying in the direction the smell got stronger from I finally found him. He was sitting on one of the highest branches in a tree. I watched him for a moment.
"You want to quit staring at me and speak already?" he growled. Taking a deep breath to calm myself I had to remind myself that he was upset.
"What happened back there Inuyasha?" I calmly and softly uttered.
"None of your damn- I don't want to talk about it ok?!" he stumbled over his words.
"Ok." I simply announced as I sat against the tree.

Looking out at the moon as he did I noticed how truly beautiful the night was here. It seemed to pull and draw me in with each twinkle of a star or each ray of moonlight I would catch. It was breathtaking. I noticed Kagome slightly behind us.
"Is that why he won't talk about it? Because his mom was human so he hates her. That's awful how could someone hate their mom. Bet she loves him." She spoke to herself. Is she just now catching on that he's half-human? No offense Kagome but you're kinda dense. Of course, I would never tell her that.

A strong gust of wind brushed past my hair and shivers ran down my spine. I shot my gaze to the sky, "Somethings coming." it barely came out in a whisper. The wind continued to blow.
"Get down!" Inuyasha yelled as she pushed Kagome down. My brow raised. Thanks for protecting me to asshole.
"Somethings coming can you feel it?" he asked aloud.
"Feel wh-"
"I feel it." I cautiously stood up cutting Kagome off.

A dark figure of a carriage appeared from behind some clouds in front of the moon. Demon. My mind screamed at me.
"M-mother?" Inuyasha's voice quivered.
"Mother!" he said confidently now. Shouldn't she be dead by now?!
"That can't be your mother. She's dead. You told me that yourself!" Kagome confirmed my thoughts. Somethings wrong. My body screamed for me to leave but I could only stand and watch.

A giant demonic hand reached through the now spiraling clouds grasping the carriage breaking it completely now holding the women. The demon finally emerged and it's as terrifying as you could imagine from just seeing the hand.
"Oh no! He's gonna hurt you mom!" Kagome warned desperately.
"No! He's! Not!" just as he jumped to save her an eruption of fire hurdles its way to him. He barely dodges it.

"You missed!" he taunted.
"Barely," I uttered not amused earning a glare but I didn't pay attention to it as my attention was caught somewhere else. The sounds around me drowned out. A man in a white and red kimono covered in black armor and something fluffy on his shoulder stood atop of the arm. He had long silver hair and a lean body. He carried a sword and his eyes were golden brown. Noticing my stare his eyes shifted to me with a glare but once his eyes met mine the glare barely lessened. Why? I quickly look away and instead at Inuyasha.

"Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha screamed up at the man.
"Indeed... I've quite missed you as well..little brother." the man responded emotionlessly. Little brother?!
"He's your brother?!" I shouted.