Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)

En başından başla

I was unable to control myself anymore more. My manhood twitched and throbbed like crazy. I could feel myself get hard and extremely turned on! I knew she could feel it too as we are firmly pressed into each other.

Kiss her!! My consciousness screamed at me. My fingers were wrapped around her silky hair and my other hand were wrapped around her curvy slim waist.

"What are you waiting for..." she slowly whispered at me. She looked at me directly after so long. Her eyes were unlike any other, it was shining silver with a black rim which was both exotic and rare. Simply beautiful.

I didn't wait or waste any more second in my thoughts

I didn't wait or waste any more second in my thoughts. I immediately spammed my lips onto hers,
Her plumped and delicious lips were all mine. I kissed her deep and rough, our tongues and teeth slammed each other and dived in deeper until we were gasping for air.

As I kissed her neck I moved and pressed her against the wall, holding her hand to the wall and making her surrender to me. But her one hand slipped and moved to my disrobe me.

My robe fell on the ground and I was only wearing my underwear. She slides her hand inside my pants and held my butt. As I sucked deep in her neck, I noticed she bit her lips from stopping the moan escaping her lips.

I let my bare skin grind and crush hers. It felt hot, hotter than hell. The heat between us was constantly building.

I want to have her right now! Here! My consciousness spoke and I couldn't agree more. I kissed her more deeply until her lips were swollen.

She pushed off and threw me on the bed. I was lying on the bed and she came on top of me. I like to take charge but I like it more for women like that takes charge. She held my hands preventing me from moving and kissed and licked my bare chest.

when she gently touched my private area, teasing me My private parts harden and throbbed like crazy. She looked at me smirked," I love the effect I have on you" She smirked.

I can't let her have all the fun. I quickly realised myself from her hold and rolled over, pinning her down in the bed.

I bent down and slowly started licking her down from her belly button to all the way up to her bra line and slowly removing it with my teeth.

She laid in front of me naked and in all her beauty. I took the time to see her gorgeous skin.

"You beautiful..." I said to her.

She blushed and struggled to free herself. I didn't let her and bend down and kissed and sucked her bare breasts with pink hard nipples.