REQUEST: Bully!Reader x Nerdy!Namjoon

Requested by BTS__ARMY__2013

A/N: If anyone hasn't guessed it by now, I have a huge kink for teary subs and I have no shame

You honestly were a nice person. You always had been.

You did volunteer work, had good grades, gave to charity and the homeless, had many friends due to your generous and kind personality.

But somehow he stirred something sinister inside you. One day your the role model student and daughter, and then you met him and you just had the insane urge to wreck and ruin him...As long as no one was around.

You'd find him wherever you could, in the library, the classroom, the rooftop, the backyard of the school. He was always alone, all his friends from other schools, across the Internet.

His thick frame glasses, his perfectly ironed uniform, his styled back hair and his polished shoes. He was clean and proper and a giant nerd. You wanted to dirty him.

You'd shove him into dirt and insult him, throw his bag in the bin and stomp on his perfectly organised pens. He would take the treatment silently, never telling a soul of it since you'd never been brought up about it.

Teachers and friends and parents still thought you were the picture of kindness and good will.

Like they say, innocent until proven guilty.

Today, he didn't take it silently. He didn't fight back per say when you shoved him to the ground of the rooftop, his back against the wall as he clutched his bag to himself, he made a noise.

A sob. Something inside you pounded to life in a way that only bullying him did to you. You kneeled in front of him and grabbed his chin.

Tears. Namjoon was crying.

And you liked it.

Your hand wandered from his chin to his neck, hand cupping his throat. He choked under the light pressure, corner of his eyes leaking. You licked your dry lips before biting your lower lip.

"Pretty..." You murmured to yourself, leaning in to lick the streak of salty liquid from his cheek. "So pretty..."

"(Y-Y/N)...?" He gasped out as your lips found his. You thumb pressed into his Adam's apple as you kissed him, his lips opening with a choked breath. You devoured his mouth as he trembled against your hand, his own fisted against the ground, afraid to move against your words.

He never would have thought his school bully would kiss him like this. Was this your new way to punish him? Did you find out how much he liked your sadism, how hard he got when you shoved and degraded him?

He whined as you broke the kiss, nipping his puffy lower lip, slick with spit.

"This is it...This is how you've change me," You hissed with frustration as you fisted his hair, pulling his head back to look up at you. "With your fucking innocent appearance and those tears, you just make me want to ruin you again and again." You tugged hard, a gentle moan leaving his parted lips, glossy eyes half-mast and cheeks flushed. "I used to be perfectly normal and here you've made me some kind of pain freak." You laughed humourlessly.

"Fuck," You caressed his warm cheek down to his parted lips, pressing down on the plump flesh as his tongue flicked out to suck on your thumb. A grin grew on your lips, a little manic. "And you fucking love it, don't you?" You ripped your hand away from his mouth and grabbed his backpack, throwing it aside without a care as you kneeled between his spread legs.

His tented dress pants made you smirk.

"Did you get like this every time?" You laughed when he refused to answer, closing his eyes as tears dripped. He felt humiliated but it only made his body hotter. "Such a slut." You pressed your knee against his erection as he whined. "How many times did you jerk off to me, hm? To my teasing and harsh words?" He shook his head frantically, wincing at the hand still in his hair.

"Oh? You didn't like it, hm? Or did you never...?" You glanced down at his throbbing member pressed against your thigh.

"I-I couldn't..." He whispered with trembling lips.

"Speak up." You spanked his thigh, making him jump and moan.

"I couldn't do that — without your permission." You cooed at his words.

"So cute." You gripped his hips and pulled him closer to your thigh, rubbing him against you. "You have my permission than, baby." You purred his ear, attacking his neck with nibbles and bites against the unmarked flesh.

He moaned loudly, shyly grinding against your thigh as his hands made its way into your hair. Not daring to tug or pull, simply tangling his fingers in the strands to ground himself as he get off against your leg like a dog.

You bit hard enough to bruise, his whimpers and whines like music to your ears. You licked away his straying tears, slipping his glasses from his face to kiss his wet lashes.

"C-Close." He hiccuped, body shaking as he clutched tightly to the back of your uniform.

"Go on, baby, cum in your pants like a slut." You teased cruelly as he tensed against you, cumming with a low moan.

You loosened your grip in his hair, rubbing his scalp soothingly as you kissed his wet cheeks.

"So pretty..." You stood up as he panted against the wall, looking at you in confusion as you headed to the door.

"W-Where are you going?" You smirked as you looked at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow, nerd. Let's do this again." You closed the door behind you, leaving him to clean himself up as the bell went.