REQUEST: Vampire!Reader x Hybrid!Yoongi

Requested by Min-Sylvia

The first day you met the hybrid, you had been surprised

Hybrids and vampires rarely stayed in close proximity due to the decade long war between them that ended before you were born. A lot of hatred and anger plagued the older generation while the younger either followed or tried to make peace.

You preferred peace. Yoongi preferred anger.

He despised you the moment he walked into the dorm. A hybrid like him, rooming with a vampire? The thought gave him chills of disgust.

He was loud about the fact too that very evening.

"Do you have to drink that in front me?" He snarled.

"Do you have to eat that in front me?" You quipped back, chuckling. You found the hybrid's antics harmless and cute.

"I don't exactly want to see you guzzling the blood of my people." He sniffed, nose turned up.

"Well I don't like to see you eating your own half-relatives." You drawled as he flushed.

"That's not how it works!" He denied.

"You seem pretty worked up about it. If you want I'll let you eat me instead." You smirked as he blinked, processing, before he growled, face red.

"Pervert!" He stomped off from the table as you sipped the donated blood. Tasty~

~~~

"Why are you watching V-drama? That stuff is so gross. Vampires eating at Vampires, may as well be Hannibal." Yoongi wrinkled his nose as he watched over your shoulder intently.

"Actually, this is a Vampire slash human drama. And I quite like Orange Marmalade." You drawled, smirking. "Why don't you let me take a bite of you instead of tomato juice~?" You winked, too close to his neck for his liking as he jumped away.

"Feral!" He snarled, leaving the room.

Somehow, it was still cute.

~~~

As time went by, Yoongi became less inclined to call you out on every little thing. You actually got a long if you were lucky.

You even became sort of, close.

That's the only way you could describe it. A sort of tension that was held between enemies who were becoming friends and possibly more.

An awkward balance.

So you broke it. You kissed him. You were watching a movie and he was across the couch from you, refusing to come any closer, so you closed the distance. You pulled him against your body and kissed him.

You smiled when he kissed back.

~~~

"You," Your hand smacked across his rear the moment you both entered the house. "Were very naughty tonight." You growled, yanking at the hybrids tail. He mewled, stumbling against your chest as your hands clutching his waist.