REQUEST: Caring!Reader x Cold!Yoongi

Requested by @Min-Sylvia

Warning: SUICIDE THEMES

You couldn't understand him... His anger, his violence, the pressure of his screams against your ear.

You didn't know how to heal him. Maybe that's why you stayed with him so long. Staying in the battle ground that was an apartment.

Most people asked why you stayed with him despite his rash behaviour. So you explained it to your listens, your podcast viewers. Six loyal listeners, a few randoms, but they listened nonetheless.

"He's...my everything... I could say...he's the reason I chose to stay alive. He's my strength as much as my weakness. No matter how he screams at me, throws hurtful words at me...I still care for him. If my presence annoys him, then...I'll leave. I'm probably just a burden to him anyway.

I doubt he'd come to my funeral if I committed suicide."

That's the closest to the truth you could get with words.

~~~

"Stop fucking nagging me, (Y/N)! What am I, your mutt?!"

"That's not what I meant, Yoongi —"

"God, can you fucking stop talking? I don't even want my name in your whore mouth." He snarled.

"Yoongi! Take that back!" You pleaded. He knew you hated that slur.

"Why would I, Huh? And I said," He shoved your hard. "Don't fucking say my name!"

The mirror shattered against your back. You cried out as you hit the floor, hands bloody from the dislodged shards.

Yoongi glared as he stomped out, leaving you to sob in pain.

~~~

Your hands were bandaged messily.

You looked at them with dull eyes as you turned your podcast on.

"Hey Castie's. It's me again...Things got a bit out of control today with my roommate. He uh...He pushed me into a mirror today. Idiot me ended up cutting herself but —" You sniffled, trying not to a cry. "I think I can see now, why he hates me. I nag too much. And maybe— maybe I am a whore? I left that life but...maybe once a whore, always a whore." You laughed bitterly. "I want to stop being such a burden to him. Really...really bad."

The live podcast cut off with the press of a button. You placed the phone down and walked to the bathroom.

You knew what you were doing wasn't smart; but you didn't care. Everything hurt inside... You wanted all the pain, for you and Yoongi, to stop.

You didn't count the pills, simply swallowing as many as you could. Enough that even if your stomach was pumped, you'd be out cold for a long while. Maybe forever.

You could only hope.

The bathroom was cold and damp. Stuffy. You couldn't breathe in here.

You had to get some air. Desperately.

Maybe it was the panic, raising in your throat. Or bile. But you needed to get out of the house.

You didn't stop walking until you were too dizzy and tired, dropping onto a park bench. The flowers smelt sweet, but the sun made you sweat uncomfortably.

You couldn't breathe.

~~~

"Hey, isn't that (Y/N)?" Seokjin pointed out to the young girl on the bench. "She doesn't look so good." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"She's fine. She always looks like that." He shrugged. "You guys go ahead. I'll take her home since he's practically a cripple. Barely gets out of bed, but does just so she can nag me."

The others didn't like how Yoongi talked about you but left nonetheless. They didn't know you after all.

Yoongi made his way to you.

"Hey, what're you doing out here? In pyjamas no less." He said rudely. You looked up at him, eyes droopy before they fell along with your body. You hit the grass with a dull thud.

"What the — (Y/N)? (Y/N)?! Why the hell—" His words lodged in his throat as you convulsed, bubbles of medicine leaving your lips.

"Shit—" He scrambled for his phone as he kneeled besides you.

He couldn't let you die.

~~~

"Hey Casties! It's me again. I got a new roommate! She's amazing. She's so sweet...I think I'm falling in love." You laughed. "She made me breakfast in bed yesterday. Said I needed food for my recovery. I wish I could go back to work, but the doctors said to be careful after my overdose." He could practically sense your pout through the phone. "My roommate...she even puts the cream on my hands. She says she doesn't mind the scars, that they'll go away...I really do think I'm falling in love."

He threw the phone, hands tearing into his hair as he curled into a ball.

Why did he agree to let you go?

"Hey Casties! I found out she likes girls!" You squealed adorably. "I don't know how she makes me feel this way, but...My heart just wants to bloom flowers and give her every one!" The bed ruffled with your happy kicking. "She told me she likes superhero movies, so I'm thinking of taking her to one. Maybe I'll even ask her to be my girlfriend; wish me luck, Casties!"

You only ever squealed in fear. Your wishing of luck was so he didn't hurt you. Why couldn't he just be nicer? Why didn't he just show you love much he loved you?

"Casties!!! She said yes!" Your floor thudded with your jumping. "I even told her about my past and... it just happened, we got into this deep talk about her past of drug addiction, so I told her about my college years... My addiction to sex, the whoring, my friend taking the money for herself." You sighed. "It was a hard time for me, and she listened so well."

He could practically see your lovesick smile.

"I'm in love guys."

He should have done better.