REQUEST: FemAlpha!Reader x Omega!Taehyung

Requested by: @TomatoKlutz

A/N: Hope you don't mind the nicknames a such used in the story since you didn't specific, I just did Baby/Baby boy for Tae and Noona/Mommy for reader 💜 Enjoy~!

In a world filled with Omegas and Alphas, paired together by the gods, it was only fate that they would meet each other.

That you would bump into each other at a coffee shop, that you would mix college books like some cliche romance movie, and find each other again on campus to return them. You would ask him to the movies and he'd shyly agree, not expecting such a strong Alpha to be into him.

You would both enjoy the night, whispering during the movie, giggling like high schoolers when the mature scenes slipped on the screen. You'd take his hand, intertwining your fingers and tease that you could smell his anticipation.

He expected you to be like a regular Alpha and advance on him the moment the movie was over. You didn't.

You would make him beg for it.

You would take him on many dates after that, only finally kisses on your third. You loved how he melted against you. You knew you had him hooked, and that he would be your Omega.

You wouldn't let him go.

~~~

Even when Park-fucking-Jimin started to flirt with your Omega. You knew Jimin was Taehyung's long time friend and confidante, so you let it go as friendly flirting at first. Just how the Alpha was.

Until his hand started sneaking around his waist when they walked together in the halls, or when he would whisper in Taehyung's ear and the Omega would blush, smacking him with embarrassed laughter.

It made something primal in you stir. Something truly Alpha.

You could only take so much before you were inviting Taehyung over to your place to study, refusing to let him back out when he said he could study at Jimin's.

"Come to my place this weekend. Don't leave me hanging, Tae." You left with that and waited.

Like an obedient puppy, he arrived at your doorstep to study at noon that Saturday, dressed in a simple white shirt and blue faded jeans, hair pulled back by a Gucci headband, thin-framed glasses perched on his nose. He looked utterly delectable.

"I'm glad you came." You smirked, smelling his nervousness as he took in your appearance. A tight black singlet and small blue shorts and white lace on the hems around your thighs, a dark red lipstick coating your lips.

"I-I didn't want to be rude..." He cleared his throat, and you felt immensely satisfied to get a whiff of arousal.

"I like Omegas with manners." You chuckled, pinching his cheek ever-so-slightly, relishing in heat of his cheeks. "Come on, it's hot out. Don't want you burning."