REQUEST: Reaction: Dirty talk in public

Requested by @jimin_slave_9956

A/N: I changed it a little for each scenario, hope you like it ^ㅅ^

A/N: I changed it a little for each scenario, hope you like it ^^

Kim Seokjin

You and Seokjin were sitting on the train to his hometown to meet his family as his fiancée

You and Seokjin were sitting on the train to his hometown to meet his family as his fiancée. The sun was setting and most of the people in your cart were drifting or reading or on their phones. Jin himself was nodding off, head leaning on yours. You smiled, but you were growing bored. Your phone had died twenty minutes prior. You sighed before an idea of entertainment popped in your head. An evil grin grew on your lips, hand slowly moving from your thigh to Jin's, rubbing his holey jeans. He sighed softly in his daze, jolting when your hand slid over his crotch, cupping his cock. He gasped quietly, looking at you in alarm. You smiled sweetly, innocent.
"Something wrong, dear?" He swallowed thickly.
"Y-Your hand." He whispered, biting back a groan when you squeezed his stiffening cock.
"My hand? Oh, I see..." You looked at your offending hand before back to Jin's eyes, leaning in close to whisper. "Does baby not like my touch, hm?" You purred sadistically. He whimpered silently.
"N-No, I-I Do..."
"If you're so against it," You pulled away with a smug expression. He rode the rest of the way hard and straining without your touch.

Min Yoongi

Yoongi sat on his stool as he worked on the newest track, Namjoon and Hoseok working on lyrics

Yoongi sat on his stool as he worked on the newest track, Namjoon and Hoseok working on lyrics. You stood by his side, supportive but bored. You wrapped your arms around Yoongi from behind, chin on his shoulder. Cheekily, you pinched his nipples through his shirt, giggling. He grumbled, checks growing pink.
"Baby~" You cooed as he stiffened in your arms. "I wanna fuck you, baby..." You whispered in his ear. "You moan so pretty for Mommy...Maybe I'll get the whip later too...the nipple clamps...I want to wreck you and then have you eat me out. You like making Mommy beg for your tongue, don't you, baby? I'll make you beg tonight..." Yoongi's face grew redder, erection tenting his sweatpants.
"Mommy..."
"Hey, Yoongi-Hyung?" The boy whipped around to answer Namjoon.
"Y-Yes?"
"Can you help me with this?"
"S-Sure." You smirked as he shuffled away to Namjoon.