First Argument (Part 1)

Kim Seokjin

This argument was based off embarrassment more than anything else

This argument was based off embarrassment more than anything else. You had stopped by the dorm for dinner with the boys since Jin was apparently cooking your favourite meal, and when you spotted him in the kitchen with his cute pink apron you couldn't help but think he was cute. You snuck up behind him and wrapped your arms around him.

"Yah, Y/N, you scared me..." He complained but turned around to hug you back nonetheless.

"What, isn't my baby boy gonna give his mommy a kiss?" You hadn't seen him in days. It was only nature to want to tease him. Jin flushes with a little laugh, giving you a kiss. You were caught by Tae though who thought you were his actual mother, confused since you looked so young. Jin had been so embarrassed he ran out of the kitchen and locked himself in his room. You had to explain to Tae that you weren't Jin's mother, and that it was just teasing. When you went to his room to talk, he was sulking on his bed with a pillow over his head.

"Baby..."

"Please don't call me that right now, I'm not in the mood." You were surprised at how snappy he was, given he'd never been like that to you before unless joking.

"Jin...What's wrong?"

"You're what's wrong! With all your Mommy bullshit, it's embarrassing." He threw the pillow on the bed as he stood. You were hurt, but you were not going to take his bratty behaviour laying down.

"Kim Seokjin! Calm down and rephrase, or you're going to leave both of us very upset." You said firmly, snapping your fingers towards the bed to make him sit. He pouted but did so, sitting on the bed and taking a few minutes to calm down. "Now..." You sat besides him and petted his hair soothingly. "Do you want to try saying it nicely this time, Jinnie?"

Jin took a deep breath and nodded.
"I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's not your fault that I was embarrassed and took it out on you. That was immature. But being called baby boy in front of my dongsaengs...I didn't like it. I'm supposed to be someone they can look up to as an elder, and someone they can go to if they need anything. I'm their big brother and I don't want them to think different of me because you're my Mommy. I know I shouldn't be ashamed of it, but I can't help it."
He rubbed his wet eyes and you cooed, rubbing his back.

"I know, ba - Jinnie, I know. I was hurt that you took it out on me, but I understand and I forgive you. When I first realised I was a Mommy, I felt ashamed to announce it to others too. It can feel like a private thing a lot of the time, and that's okay if you would prefer for it to be that way. From now on, I'll only call you baby boy when we're in our own space, okay?" He nodded gently, curled up with his head to your chest so you could rest your chin on his head. "As for you being ashamed, you have no reason to be. You can't choose what makes you happy. And Mommy taking care of her baby boy makes you happy, doesn't it?" He nodded again, sniffling. "We'll work on it, won't we, baby boy?"