REQUEST: Reader x Hoseok

Requested by @bangtansbaby_hyojin

Recently Hoseok had felt...lonely.

He had friends and an amazing Mommy and girlfriend, but...despite being with so many people, he felt ignored.

He wanted more attention on him instead of anyone else!

But...he didn't want to be bratty about it. Really! He just wanted a little extra love, but felt if he was too clingy you'd call him a brat.

He never wanted to be bratty. He preferred your affection and praise, he liked being a good boy!

He just needed your attention to be on him and no one else for...however long he needed. He just needed you to be with him and look at him and touch his hair — he needed you.

He tried to be subtle. Cuddle up to you during movie night, sat next to you at dinner, smiled at you a lot. He made sure to be extra good to get praise, but you eyes always seemed to linger to someone else whenever he felt accomplished at his good deeds and looked to hear your 'good job!'

It rarely came, leaving him in a sulky mood that many of his band mates poked fun at when you weren't around.

He also wished you were around more. But his schedule and yours didn't always match up in a way that worked for the both of you. Everything just seemed so hard for you two.

And that's why he is crying like a baby on his bed, hugging his pillow with his arms and legs like it was a tree and he was a koala. He was lonely and he needed you now.

"Hobi-Hyung, come on, we have practice." Jungkook sighed, unsure how to take care of the elder.

"I don't wanna go." He said, rather bratty in his opinion, which only made him feel guilty and cry more.

"Come on, Hyung, I cant be late —" He paused but Hoseok didn't bother to look up. He heard a shuffling of more feet and figured Namjoon had come to talk some sense into him.

He jolted when he felt a familiar hand carding through his dark hair, gentle and reassuring. He buried his face further into his pillow in shame. He felt content that he was being petted and cared for, but he didn't feel like he deserved it after being whiny with their maknae.

"Seokie..." You enticed, hand gently rubbing the back of his neck. "Look at Mommy."

He slowly rose his head to look at you, eyes puffy and red.

"M'Sorry, Mommy..." He mumbled, barely audible. "I was rude to Kookie."

"Your tone wasn't very nice, Hoseok, but Mommy's willing to let it go if you tell me wants got you down."  You negotiated in a gentle voice, still caressing his locks as he turned his whole body to snuggle into you and your touch. He felt selfish for doing so when he hadn't been good.

"I...miss you. A lot. I feel like we don't have any time anymore, and when we do, I feel like your attentions never on me. Even when I'm good!" He sniffled, slightly indignant. "I just want Mommy to notice me..."

"Oh baby, you just wanted my attention?" You suddenly felt bad. Had he been lonely this entire time? "I'm so sorry, Seokie, I should have paid more attention to you. I'm sorry you felt neglected." You held him closer, cuddling him to your chest. He snuggled in happily.

"I shouldn't have been bratty." He mumbled. "I'm sorry for being bratty."

"You were good for so long, baby, I'm surprised you didn't try to be naughty to get my attention. I'm proud of you for being so well behaved despite my neglect. You're a good boy, Hobi." You kissed his forehead.

His body filled with warmth at the affection, making grabby hands for more like a child. Honestly, he felt like one after feeling so abandoned and whiny.

You chuckled and kissed his brow, and then his nose, both sides of his face and his dimples cheeks. He beamed under the sweet kisses.

He puckered his lips.

"Kiss?" You laughed at his dramatically puckered mouth and took his chin gently before placing a soft peck to his lips.

"You're perfect, baby. Don't ever doubt that Mommy doesn't love you. You could be the brattiest baby boy on the planet and I would still love you. I won't ever neglect you again, okay?" You kissed between his brows, making his eyes crinkle with joy.

"Okay, Mommy. I love you too." He kissed your lips with a wide smile.

"I love you more."