Her head was bowed down, she seemed like she had been here a few hours. Clearly, Etha noticed her standing outside an office talking to the principal.

"Summer!" Etha called, lurching to the surprised face of the beautiful girl.

She promptly squished Dewn that the girl had to fought for air. "Let go of me."

Etha did, "I thought you weren't available for today?"

"I knew this was going to be our next spot, so I told Daniel to take me here. I got here early," she shrugged.

"Where's Danny, then?"

"He left already."

"Oh my god, is that you Etha? Etha the girl who smacked a bully years ago?" Mrs. Porter gawked.

Etha snickered and acted like she wasn't fluttered at the sudden prompt of the memory, "Oh, nice to meet you Mrs. Porter." they hugged to which we soon followed too.

Mrs. Porter recognized me too and so was Izzy. But Chase didn't exactly knew where to place himself. He just waved at the old woman.

Etha and Mrs. Porter were still talking about Etha's interest in managing a botique business at Scotland when my eyes found Dewn's. My heart skipped a beat, I had to look away. I was feeling a bit self conscious since I figured that she had been staring for a while without me noticing.

You couldn't really put the blame on me since it was kind of normal to be self conscious around her when she just looked effortlessly charming all the time. It was bothering me. I didn't know why... I guess girls are always envious of other girls.

The school hallways were empty as Mrs. Porter took us for a tour. There were no single children left inside the classrooms. I wondered what it would've felt like to have children around here right now. Their curious faces poking out the doors and windows. I'd kill to join them, be their age again and have Dewn by my side again. To have another escapede rendezvous with her.

Mrs. Porter kept drowning everyone with triumphs of the school's glory, Chase was trailing beside me. He was telling me stories about how he and his cousins had to pull out their other cousin outside a girl's dormitory after hooking up with a college student who apparently was way, way older than him. And that was the only information I've gathered.

Because with each step, my eyes couldn't help but observed Dewn's back. I made sure Chase didn't notice this, I kept checking to see his reaction from time to time to make him believe I was all ears with him. I felt bad though, I felt like a fake friend, so I tore my gaze away from Dewn.

After a while, Mrs. Porter left us and gave us time to tour our old classrooms. Izzy, Chase and I went inside my old classroom. I examined each seat, most of them were new. Some of them decaying from being too occupied. My seat had already vanished a long time ago, but luckily, I found our bully's seat which was filled with vandalisms about each of his classmates. There was mine in big letters.

It read:

Clea is fatherless, secretly wants to take your Dad away.

There was a reply next to it.

Take that back or I'm going to punch you in the nose.

The bully replied with,

Go on then.

The next day Dewn's parents were called at the principal's office after their daughter caused trouble for punching a student in the face. Meanwhile the bully ended up having a broken nose and a bump in his forehead. He transfered to another state the next day. His story scattered around my entire middle school days.