17) The past

(Y/N) POV

I take a deep breath and decided to tell the truth. Not to everyone, cause I am not ready to give up this adventure, but I can't keep it forever hidden for everyone. At least one needed to know, and that is right now Rioichi.

''I am actually not allowed to travel or do any adventure kind of thing. Or more likely do too much moving at all.'' I started. Rioichi sit down beside me, just to listen to me. ''The reason behind why I am not allowed, is because I have a weak heart. I can't do anything that is to much to my body like running or biking without running out of my breath. I would go in a panic mode which make it harder to breath, so my overprotective parents have tried their best to avoid any of those kind of activity.'' Right there did I hesitate. Should I tell him the accident. 

''I feel there is more to that story.'' Says Rioichi. He spotted my hesitation. I take another deep breath and continue the explanation.

''The accident happen on an adventure. My family where in Peru to look at the ruins up in the mountains, and we found a lot of temple and some treasure, but the accident happen after that... There was an earthquake and we were near the area where some of the mountain rocks fell. I, unluckily, fell along with some mountain rocks. I didn't fell all the way down, but a good among 15-20 meter down and landed on a mountain platform that didn't move at all from the earthquake. Some few more stone landed on top of me, almost burred me alive. The pressure from the rocks crushed my rib cage, squishing my heart. I was under the rock for three hours before I got out. My parents called for help and my brother crawl some way down and found another platform he could use to stand on and keep an eye out for me and to make sure I stayed awake. Telling me sweet words and promised that I would make it. After getting free from the rocks, did they fly me to the nearest hospital. I had everything to keep me alive. IV bag, air mask and also got shocked to keep my heart beating.'' I explained and look away.

''And judging on your appearance did you survive.'' Commended Rioichi.

''I actually died for a minut, which scared my parents even more. But yeah, I survived with a bad heart condition. I am not aloud to over do my body, doctors order.'' I chuckle at my parents scared face when I woke up. Mom cried a waterfall.

''And you were scared to tell us, because we may would have stopped you from having an adventure.'' Finish Rioichi, getting the point as to why I didn't tell anyone. I nodded and pull my knees to my chest. 

''I just wanna have one more adventure before stopping, just to prove that I belong in the Robinson family. I am very carefully to not do to much to my body, so my condition wont effect anything we are doing.'' I quickly said back. Then pull up a small box in my backpack. ''I do have my air inhalers in here in color order. Red is for light attack, purple for strong attack.''

''But, still. It is best to tell the others before anything bad happen, (Y/N)-chan.'' I just nodded at Rioichi's advise and place the box back down. For a ancestor from the ancient Japan, is he pretty wise to an another dimension future girl. Rioichi stand up and walk back to the others. I stand up to and pick up my book, then walk back to the van and get ready to rescue the Guru. My heart feels a little happy that I finally told someone about my condition, but I still don't feel ready to say it to the others. But Rioichi is right. I need to tell them before something bad would happen and it would make my condition worse. Maybe, can I tell them after this mission.

''Okay. Sly got some good picture off what we are dealing. First of all, it's the same miner we encounter last time we were in Australia, so scaring them off is gonna be easy, cause we already know how they are. The only problem is Fennic. Sly couldn't find her and get any pictures of her, but he over heard a conversation she had with someone on the phone. This is what they said.'' Says Bentley and start playing the audio.

''No I haven't found the diamond yet... No, I would have found it if the Guru would just tell me where it is located... I start thinking we are in the wrong mines... Yeah, I know that you paid me for getting it, and I am true to my words, but it gonna take more time than we thought... Understood. Gotta go and make these idiots continue working.'' The conversation ended and now we have some question. Who was Fennic talking to? Who is Penelope working with?

''So here is the plan. First we need to free Guru, but the problem is he is caged behind a electrical fence, and the only way to turn it off is with a devise that Fennic probably has on her. So we are going to find the diamond first then make a deal to switch the diamond for Guru and after that, steal the diamond back and luckily also find out, who is Fennic working for.'' Start Bentley and show us a picture of the area we are in. ''I looked further into the mine lines and found this hidden tunnel at the giant scorpion pit. If what Fennic said is right, does none of these tunnels have the diamond, so we should first try this one. The tunnel seems to split in three tunnels, so these are the group. First: Slaigh, Thaddeus, Otto and Slytunkhamen go into the first. Second: Bob, Tennesse, Rioichi and (Y/N) go into the second. Third: Murray, Henriette, Junior and Galleth go into the third tunnel. The remaining Coppers stay with me and Sly so we can found a way to steal the diamond back when it is time.'' Explained Bentley.

''So we communicate with these things?'' Ask Slytunkhamen and wave with his binucucom.

''Yes we do. It has a strong signal, so we can contact each other even in the tunnels, but if there is static, does it mean you either are to far away or that something is messing with the signal, so keep an eye out.'' Warned Bentley. We all nodded and get our things. I took my backpack on with my book in it and everything else. A real Robinson is always prepared, that is why there is some surviving stuff in my backpack.

''Let's role then. The Scorpion pit is just a drive away.'' Cheered Murray and start the van. Bentley took all the devices he needed and jump out of the van, so that we can get the diamond and start this weird plan. I wanna complain that it sounds stupid, but the Cooper Gang has done this a thousand time, so I just need to go with the flow. 

''Is these scorpions dangerous?'' Ask Henriette and start polish her cane hook. 

''The blue ones seems calmly, but the red ones are more feisty.'' Answered Murray honestly and see the pit coming in view. 

''Just as long we don't make to much noises, do I believe we would be fine.'' I commended and remember the game part in number 3, that the drill make the scorpions come out of hiding because of the vibration from the drill.  Since I know these games and what they did, do I feel like I am part of the Cooper Gang, but I know that I am really not and when all of this is over, do I return home and never be able to come back. Sadly, but the truth.

Sly Cooper And The New Visitor (Slow updates)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara