7) Problem

(Y/N) POV

I don't understand, we don't understand. How could Slytunkhamen be here. Bentley tried to find the answer by looking at all of his time machine blueprints, but didn't found anything that could explain it. Sly was the first one to ever ask the question.

"How did you get here?" Slytunkhamen look confused as well.

"When you left, was it like the time stopped. The guards stopped moving in mid air, and if I throw something, would it stay mid air to. Then this blue light appeared, right where you guys took off to. I came a little closer and then it sucked me into it, and then I am here." Explained Slytunkhamen and try very hard to give all the detail. It sounds familiar to me.

"It must be time breaking. You guys traveling through times, must have broken the time line, another version of time line. And plus my dimension traveling, could have it broken so much that it make cracks of time line streams. But the part about the time stopped, can't I explained." I said out loud. Before we could discuss anymore, start the time machine, holding Thievius Raccoonus, start blinking red, meaning that something is wrong with the Cooper story. Sly quickly take it and open it up, only to see that there is an extra tekst than normal.

"What does it say, Sly?" Ask Murray.

''We need to get to Tennessee's time. He wrote to us that something is wrong." Says Sly and show us the page and then pointed to the tekst for Bentley to look at.

"He doesn't mention what it is, but we are still going there." Says Bentley and conclude what we do now. Murray got the cue and start the van up again. Luckily was there a storage room in the van that hold the item they used before.

"Wait, we can't leave Slytunkhamen. He has no idea what this place is. Better have him with us than leave him here." I pointed out and stand beside the ancestors.

"She is right. It's better if he come with us than staying here. Better stay together as people say." Says Bentley and jump into the van. The others just nodded and get inside too. I help Slytunkhamen inside. We sit in the back and I held Slytunkhamen to make sure he won' t hit himself on the van door by the boost. Bentley place the sherif star and activate the time machine and send us all into the time limbo. It didn't take long before we come to the wild west.

''Welcome to the wild west. It' s good to be back." Joked Sly with a Western accent and jump out. We all get out too and run over to the old clock tower, where Tennessee lives. Apparently is Tennessee waiting for us.

"There ya guys are, and who is the new ones?" Ask Tennessee the moment he saw us

"There ya guys are, and who is the new ones?" Ask Tennessee the moment he saw us. We quickly gave get the introduction and get to the point why we are here. "Well this weird thing came out of no where, and start scaring the innocent people in the town. Local are saying some weird stuff about a blue line in the air, before the weird creature came.''

''Do you happen to know what the creature looked like?" Ask Bentley and open up his computer.

"Well it look like a tiger, but it was white and it walked on all four. It is more weirder than a rattlesnake swimming on the river." Explain Tennessee and lift his hat higher up. I look the the side and think for a moment. A white tiger on all four, I really don't hope it is who I think it is.

"Tennessee, please show me where the tiger was last seen." I begged and pull his jacket a little.

"Do you know something (Y/N)?" Ask Murray.

"I think, but I need to see it myself before I can answer that." I said and take a small mini bag from my backpack.

"Okay, then follow me." Agree Tennessee and takes the lead. I have activate my bracelet before we arrived here and turn into a raccoon. Just to move better around. We come outside of the town and nearing a cave, where moaning noises comes out, where it sounds like something is in pain.

"I can recognize that sound from miles away. Tigress." I exclaim with a smile and run directly into the cave and let the bracelet light it up for me. I stop in front of a white tiger, laying on the ground in pain. "My poor baby girl, I got you now." I go all mother like.

"Wait you know this tiger?" Ask Sly and look confused.

"I own my very own sanctuary full with different animals, and Tigress here is one of my first ones I took care of. Isn't that right little Tigress." I inform and pet the tiger's head. The tiger nuzzle it's head to me in a lovely way. I pull out the mini bag and take out some medicine, bandage and some snacks.

"You own a beast." I hear Slytunkhamen say surprised.

"How do you think I know her and the fact I know many things about animals." I said back and quickly do the bandage on Tigress right front leg, and put the medicin into the snacks to make it easier for her to eat it.

"Tennessee, do you know who have done that to Tigress?" Ask Sly to his ancestor.

"The new guards. It scared the town so much that they tried to kill it." Answer Tennessee honest and look at my tiger. I try to keep my anger in, but it's kind of hard.

"(Y/N) don't let your anger out. Let's just get Tigress to the hide out and take care of her." Says Bentley and place his hand on my shoulder. I take a deep breath and nodded.

"Let the Murray do the carrying. I will carry the tiger back to the safe house without any problems." Says Murray and lift Tigress up. She squirm a little, but relax after I pet her fur.

"You are in safe hands." I whispered into her ears, it always calm her down.

*Time skip*

Instead of Tennessee's hide out, did we walk over to the van. I pet Tigress fur and listen to the conversation about Tigress arrival.

"Maybe what (Y/N) said was right. The time line must be breaking apart or more likely stopping the time and open some portals from (Y/N)'s world... I can' t explained anymore than that." Poor Bentley for not getting the answer right away.

"Well, let's just figure out a way to fix this." Says Sly and look outside the window where he froze in place. "Oh, seems like it happening already. The time stopped." We all look outside the window and see the people in the city is frozen in place, just like what happen at Slytunkhamen's time.

"Maybe it's Mirage." I said out loud.

"Who?" Ask Slytunkhamen and Tennessee at the same time.

"The one who got me here in the first place. That's what I can say for now." I said to make it quick.

"That could be the reason. But we need proofs and it's start with visiting the others ancestor if they have the same problem. Tennessee you can come with us, since you won't do much here for the time being." Says Bentley and pull out Murray's necklace. We are going to visit Bob the first Cooper. Cool.

"That sounds like a plan to me. This is gonna be more fun than riding a blindfold bunny on a chain ball." Says Tennessee and I laugh at that commend and sit beside Tigress side. We all get back to the van to get to travel again. The rest get ready to go and Tennessee sit by the other side of Tigress. "Can I pet her too or are she only calm around ya?" I chuckle at him and shake my head.

"Just do it calmly and she won't bite. Or maybe start with giving her a treat. She's a good girl." I give Tennessee a snack and show him how to give it to her. Tigress lick my hands and take the snack. Tennessee do the same and Tigress take it calmly, then lay her head on his lap. "Likes you"

"She is really calm. Have you really tamed a beast to become like her?" Ask Slytunkhamen. I just laugh and nodded, hugging Tigress neck. Now I actually don't feel lonely or out of place.