1) Where

??? POV

''Finally is it done. Good work my dear for building this machine.'' Says a strong old women and look at the machine. It has a diamond shape form and beside it is the power station. Inside the 'battery' as they call it, is there placed a real unik diamond. It's pink color shine nicely and show off it's beauty.

''You are welcome. If this is really going to work, then we need it to be perfect.'' Says a little younger women.

''Yes my dear. Let's fire it up.'' Says the oldest women and press a bottom that make the machine starts. A black and green color whirl is in the between the machine walls. A silhouette appears and is coming closer to the portal, but then it disappeared. ''What? What happen?'' 

*Somewhere else*

A small spark fly around in a dark cave, dancing in the air like a flower petal in the wind. It land nicely on the ground and becomes big before the light disappeared. A small girl is left laying down on the ground, who ears a blue star pattern pajamas on and a bag beside her. The girl slowly open her eyes and look around her surrounding. 

''Where am I?'' The girl stand up

''Where am I?'' The girl stand up. She spin her head and look at all angels she can, to maybe find an answers. But find nothing, only darkness.

''Somewhere safe.'' The girl jump at the unfamiliar voice and look behind her to see a ghost woman stands there, with a calm smile and aura around her. She has a tail and ears like an animal. A raccoon like animal. She wears a street punk corset with a layer skirt. The colors are leather brown in different shades. Gloves on her hands and her hair is in a high ponytail with the left bangs dangling. Her ghosty aura is the only thing that light up the place.

''Who are you.'' Shouts the young girl scared and move back to get some distant. The raccoon lady chuckle and smile kindly to her. 

''My name is Georgia. And I am here to help ya out.'' Says the racoon lady and stays calm. The girl look question-full look.

''Help me with what?'' Ask the girl, still scared. Georgia walk closer to her and try her best to place a hand on the girl's shoulder, but she feel a cold wind.

''This may sound weird, but a new evil has tried to open a portal to another world, and accidently transport ya from your own world to this one. But I pull ya of the portal and transport ya here.'' Explain Georgia and look serious at the girl. ''What is ya name kid?''

''(Y-Y/N).'' Answer the girl and look away a little shy. Georgia chuckle at her reaction, which make (Y/N) looked confused at the raccoon woman, not quite understand what is funny.

''Well, kid, you are sadly stuck here in this world. But I know a way to get you back'' Announce Georgia.

''A-And what can I do? How can I get home?'' Ask (Y/N) a little sad, already missing her family.

''Ya have to defeat this evil gal, Mirage, if ya ever wanna come home.'' Warn Georgia. (Y/N) gulped, feeling scared to face a villain. She clearly doubt herself for being strong enough. Georgia can see that (Y/N) is hesitating, but Georgia never wanted to let her do this alone. ''I know where to find some friends, but first, ya need to now how that bracelet work.''